Swap ideas for the new year (2007)

ksjayhawks said:
I would be up for this. We started one last year and it fell through, so I have all my stuff ready to go. :sunny:

Wonder why it fell through? Well I will volunteer to host, Just not sure when to put on the calendar! Anyone willing to suggest a timeframe? I am game for anytime!

Maria

maria34a said:
Wonder why it fell through? Well I will volunteer to host, Just not sure when to put on the calendar! Anyone willing to suggest a timeframe? I am game for anytime!

Maria

Sign ups for Jan, Feb and March with due dates of Jan, Feb, March, and April are pretty full. But we are pretty much open after that.

I have an idea! I tried really hard to stop myself, but I couldn't! :rotfl:
How about an altered small clipboard swap? I would be willing to host, with a little advice from some of you seasoned hostesses. I did do one recently a 5 x 7 clipboard with Mickey & friends and it turned out cute. So I'm game.
Put on the calendar where there isn't too much going on.

Downrivermama said:
How about an altered small clipboard swap? I would be willing to host, with a little advice from some of you seasoned hostesses. I did do one recently a 5 x 7 clipboard with Mickey & friends and it turned out cute. So I'm game.

how much turnaround time would you like 4 weeks? I suggest keeping the groups really small too. Like 4-6.

Originally posted by BernardandMissBianca
how much turnaround time would you like 4 weeks? I suggest keeping the groups really small too. Like 4-6.

That would be good. Keeping the groups small is what I had in mind. Put sign ups and due date on the calendar where it isn't too busy. I'm flexable.

Downrivermama said:
That would be good. Keeping the groups small is what I had in mind. Put sign ups and due date on the calendar where it isn't too busy. I'm flexable.

I put you down for sign ups 8/31 and due date 9/28. I was going to do it earlier but I wanted to try and avoid due dates around the beginning of the school year. Let me know if these dates work for you, we still have time and room to tweak them.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Sign ups for Jan, Feb and March with due dates of Jan, Feb, March, and April are pretty full. But we are pretty much open after that.

How about a sign up sometime in April or May and a Due date around 4 weeks after that? Sound good to you? I am game!

Downrivermama said:

I love doing altered clipboards!!!! I have done lots of them!!!! Some for clients too!!!!

maria34a said:
How about a sign up sometime in April or May and a Due date around 4 weeks after that? Sound good to you? I am game!

I have you down for sign ups on 4/27 and a due date of 5/25. Good?

Originally posted by BernardandMissBiancaI put you down for sign ups 8/31 and due date 9/28. I was going to do it earlier but I wanted to try and avoid due dates around the beginning of the school year. Let me know if these dates work for you, we still have time and room to tweak them.

That works great. The start of the school year is always busy, so this is good. Thanks.

Edited to add. The paperbag album will be fun. My dd 8 did one at a local craft shop on their craft day. It was a mini bag and she did a good job!

Would anyone mind posting the link to these on two peas? I went to the site and just can't find them!!!! I am looking and looking and looking!!!! I feel clueless!!! :confused3

ok I am having a "blond" moment!!!!! :lmao:

Someone please HELP ME!!!!!! :rotfl:

I love the Altered Puzzle idea! I went to Target and bought several of them in case I fall off my "NO SWAP TILL I SCRAP" wagon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter