• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swapping meal reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophj

Earning My Ears
Hi does anyone know if it’s ok to swap dining reservations with friends? We don’t want to cancel and rebook in case they go (I’m swapping BOG for CG with our friends) from memory, they just ask for your name not ID to check who you are. Am I right? TIA

Never showed an I.D. did get to see a near fist fight at Le Cellier years ago. A couple went to the bathroom and when their name was called another couple claimed it was them. The original couple sat and sat (we were an hour early for our ADR) and after about 30 minutes they asked about their ADR. They were told they were eating. That is the only time I ever saw a CM ask for an I.D.

Your potential issue is if they no show, you would be on the hook

Second is if they don't pay. Your cc is on the reservation.

Closing thread. We do not allow swapping threads, just the cancel threads
(This stayed because it is a friend thing not a general swap request)

And Ken! Omg! That is some pretty nervy people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter