SWDAS 2019 announced!

Yay! We booked our February cruise for 2019 hoping it would be a Star Wars day for our kiddos. So excited it worked out (and bonus got calendar for next school year and it’s during the kids school vacation).

I have a hold on a cruise, and I’m hoping SWDAS for the Jan 5 cruise will help sway DH to take the plunge!

Is it possible they may add more SWDAS cruises in 2019? Or is that it? We booked the May 4th 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and it would be amazing if there was a Star Wars day! (Although I didn't book it for that reason as it's the time that works best for us but really...it's May the 4th! How can there not be a Star Wars day???)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter