Sweet 16 Birthday Treat

darthbrazen

Earning My Ears
I asked this in the Teen thread, and got no response, so I thought I might try here. I'm considering taking everyone to Amorette's for desert on our trip instead of doing birthday cake. My daughter will be 16, and my grandson will be 2.

Do they do anything special for birthdays, if you aren't doing the birthday cake?

The birthday girl *might* get a birthday card, she *might* get a free cupcake, she *might* get "happy birthday" sang to her, she *might* get something else, or she *might* get absolutey nothing.. The only SURE way that it will be made special is if you arrange something yourself ahead of time...like ordering a cake.

It seems like everyone is celebrating something at Disney, and it became overwhelming for the staff. Therefore, they've really cut back on doing stuff for special occasions at most Disney venues.

If it's important that there be recognition, take care of it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter