• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sweet 16 Celebration

tmills

EarningMyEars
Needing suggestions on where to go to celebrate our daughter's 16th birthday while we are in Disney. We plan to celebrate the whole time we are there so would love to have suggestions on breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks!!!! We're open to table service and quick service. We have been to Disney many times & have eaten at CRT & BOG, so those are places she has experienced before. We will be there in October, in case that makes a difference on snacks, etc. TIA!

I would consider dinner at California Grill. The view is stunning and they whisk you up to the restaurant in a private elevator at CR. It definitely has a "special" feel. Perhaps consider one of the dessert parties?

For my niece's 16th birthday and now for her 21st, she asked for Sci-Fi, CRT, BOG, Cali Grill, Le Cellier, Via Napoli and Hoop Dee Doo.

What about the tea party at the Grand Floridian? I would have adored that as a 16 year old! Maybe with the new adult princess spa/makeover experience? (Can’t remember what it’s called.)

What is your budget? In general the more “ special “ meals are also the more expensive

I agree about California Grill. As far as snacks go, my girls' favorite sweet is the chocolate mousse at Les Halles in France.

Tea at the Grand Floridian is lovely! It's one of my teens favorite things to do in Disney. She's a tea lover and Anglophile, so that might make a difference.

Since you will be there in October, spend some time at the Food & Wine Festival. My teen LOVES it! We make shirts with the countries listed on the back and check them off when we eat there.

Morimoto in DS was a big hit with DD our last 2 trips. There is seating upstairs that allows you to look over the whole restaurant; it’s cool. The food is accessible and different as you want it to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter