Sweet 16 Idea

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
Hey everyone! So my sweet 16 is January 6th, :woohoo: but I'm having my sweet 16 March 8th. Anyway, I was thinking of a good theme, and since, I love Disney, I was thinking Disney Princesses. I'd be cinderella, since i look like her, and my dais would be different princesses. Is this to babyish, or should I stick to it? Thank you

I think that's a cute idea. I went to Disney World for my 16th birthday, and I didn't care if anyone thought it was "babyish". Having a Disney/Disney Princess themed party would be awesome, you're never too old for Disney.

I was actually thinking of doing something like this for my 16th next year, so I think that's a super cute idea!

Another January person, but you're 17 days older than me :goodvibes. I love that idea! I would have that theme if I was having a party for my sweet sixteen, but instead I'm going to Disney. If you decorate/theme it right, it will be awesome:thumbsup2

That sounds like such a fun party! I know my friends like to get all fancy dressed up. And I'm sure your friends won't think it's babyish.

it sounds like a great idea but u should be like the regular Cindy but everyone else be like a modern version of princes and princesses

That's such an awesome idea! Just make sure that you stand out because your the birthday princess :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter