SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

englishrose47

DIS Veteran
For many of you I need no introduction and for many they wood prefer not !!!:rotfl2:

So without further ado !!!

100_1034.jpg

Moi , The Pole Dancing Granny

PICT1113.jpg

Judy DD age prefers not to reveal:rotfl2:and who wood kill if she knew how many times her pix is floated around the internet:rotfl2:A single Mom (divorced) to my 3 wonderful grandkids !!:love:

Looking kinda mad is Stephanie who will turn sixteen on this trip , Kyle my favorite and only grandson aged 9 on this trip and then Samantha , our rock and the older twin by 1 minute :lmao:, who will also turn sixteen on this trip!!

PICT1119.jpg

How did it all begin????

Back in 2006, Judy announced we were going to Disney!!! The plan was for April 2007 !!! I replied "Have Fun!!!!":lmao:"Mmmm No Mom you are coming " :rotfl2:

This was the begining of The Disney Nut I have become !!!I started checking all the info on Disney and stumbled on the Dis , the rest is History !!By the first trip April26th to May 4th I was a PRO!!! I well remember how proud Judy was of all my little tricks and secrets all of which learned from you guys MY DIS FAMILY!!:love:

By the 2nd day we all knew this was not a ONE TIME Trip!! I knew it would be an ANNUAL for me !!

We all went again in 2009 and then decided this was where the GIRLS would celebrate their SWEET SIXTEENTH !!:banana::banana:

Stay with me as I recap the past family trips and plan with all My Dis Friends the SWEET SIXTEEN TRIP!!!

Hi Rosie, I just saw your shameless plug over at Marv's and thought I would try to get in on the first page!! :banana:

ETA: And I even made the first reply!!

I am really looking forward to read about your past trips and getting to know your family better!

Hi Rosie, I just saw your shameless plug over at Marv's and thought I would try to get in on the first page!! :banana:

ETA: And I even made the first reply!!

I am really looking forward to read about your past trips and getting to know your family better!

Welcome Magdalena !!You are one of course who needs NO introduction to ROSIE!!!!!:lmao:

I really want to make the Sweet Sixteen as special as possible soooo am looking to my Dis Family for some much needed help!!!!:lovestruc

I am here too, Rosie! Wouldn't want to miss this epic pre-trippie!!!

Yeah! And I even made it onto page 1! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm here, I'm here! I'm really interested to hear about your past trips and to learn how you became the POLE DANCIN' Rosie! :lmao:

:wave2: Hi!!! I'm here too! I followed, uh....several....shameless plugs over here....I think I saw 3 different ones :rolleyes1 Can't wait for the fun and mayhem to begin!

I'm here, I'm here! I'm really interested to hear about your past trips and to learn how you became the POLE DANCIN' Rosie! :lmao:

Oh I have Dis Friends to blame for that!!!:lmao::lmao:

:wave2: Hi!!! I'm here too! I followed, uh....several....shameless plugs over here....I think I saw 3 different ones :rolleyes1 Can't wait for the fun and mayhem to begin!

Yup add SHAMELESS to Poledancing, Piglet flirting etc etc !!:rotfl2:

I'm the one you probably wish would stay away, but I wouldn't miss it for the world, Darlin'!!

Let's make this a special trip to remember!

P.S. I just tried to call Tracy, but got no answer. I haven't seen her in WAY too long, and am actually starting to worry some about her. Have you talked to her lately?

YAY First Page :banana::banana::banana:

Count me in!

Welcome !!!!!

Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Welcome

I'm the one you probably wish would stay away, but I wouldn't miss it for the world, Darlin'!!

Let's make this a special trip to remember!

P.S. I just tried to call Tracy, but got no answer. I haven't seen her in WAY too long, and am actually starting to worry some about her. Have you talked to her lately?

I wood never wish you stayed away Liessa:hug:As for Tracey I am gonna try too !! Yes I was getting worried !!!:sad2:

Sorry about your work disappearing. I usually try to write updates in Word first so that in case the DIS makes it vanish, I still have the original safed. :goodvibes

Sorry about your work disappearing. I usually try to write updates in Word first so that in case the DIS makes it vanish, I still have the original safed. :goodvibes

I am NOT that talented:rotfl2:But I will give it a try later !! Have dishes to do and a PO run first!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter