• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for tomorrow. Have the 9am spot. My husband found galaxy's edge shirts at the Character Warehouse and I won't let him wear it until tomorrow. Depending on our return time for Oga's we are planning on making a droid first so we can take it around the land. Trying to figure out if we can share one or if we need two. Anyone know how they work on tiles? Worried they will get caught in the grout lines. I also won't be doing SR so I'll have plenty of time to play with it while my husband goes on the ride. I'll have to walk through the queque at least once, though. We have a reservation for Savi's in September to spread out the fun.

@yulilin3 it looks like I'll miss your daughter working but can't imagine how excited she (and you!) are for this. I don't think they could have found someone better.
Your plan sounds a lot like ours and we’re going tomorrow too. We’re doing the droid first also so we can have time to interact with it in the land. We decided we’ll just share a droid since it’s $100. We’re gonna have to decide together what colors to choose but we already know we want an R-unit. We’ll have to see what time we get for oga’s.

So excited for tomorrow. Have the 9am spot. My husband found galaxy's edge shirts at the Character Warehouse and I won't let him wear it until tomorrow. Depending on our return time for Oga's we are planning on making a droid first so we can take it around the land. Trying to figure out if we can share one or if we need two. Anyone know how they work on tiles? Worried they will get caught in the grout lines. I also won't be doing SR so I'll have plenty of time to play with it while my husband goes on the ride. I'll have to walk through the queque at least once, though. We have a reservation for Savi's in September to spread out the fun.

@yulilin3 it looks like I'll miss your daughter working but can't imagine how excited she (and you!) are for this. I don't think they could have found someone better.
She is over the moons (pun intended) :) The other day she was in the greeter position at the entrance to MFSR and Rey approached her and started talking to her and she was, once again, starstruck :D it's so funny. But she is completely immersed in the story and loves interacting with off worlders .
My droid does very well on tile and actually can manage carpet, although slower. He really zooms everywhere, I built an R unit. You know both of you will want one, who are you kidding?

@JayLeeJay I just told Steph you'll be there in the morning and she's bummed she won't see you, she remembers when we did the Rogue One event at Epcot
I still think about how awesome that event was and then when the recap was shown before one of the blog meet up movies. I don't remember what movie they let us see, only that Steph and Lewis were on the big screen! I'm sure we'll be back to GE frequently and will keep an eye out for her when we go!

And of course we'll end up with two driods, but I can pretend I have some self-control, right??? Haha. My credit card just asks that I take it slow since I also got the Halloween party pass tickets today, too :cutie:

At the airport in Buffalo now! My flight leaves in a few hours then I'll be checking into POFQ tonight.

Tomorrow I have a pre park open breakfast at Garden Grill, then I'll wander around Epcot a bit before going to DHS for my 1pm slot. Then back to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations and go home Sunday. It's gonna be a crazy long day but I'm so excited!!!

Your plan sounds a lot like ours and we’re going tomorrow too. We’re doing the droid first also so we can have time to interact with it in the land. We decided we’ll just share a droid since it’s $100. We’re gonna have to decide together what colors to choose but we already know we want an R-unit. We’ll have to see what time we get for oga’s.
If you see two people wearing matching GE shirts and running around as if they were five feel free to say hi :) I have looked at the color options for the droids and I can't decide what I want. I hope it is an easier decision once I'm there. Have a great time!!

We have been on the road for about 2 hours now. I forgot to put in my other post - I will be wearing a Star Wars shirt and a cross body DVC Dooney & Bourke purse with this strap. IMG_0096.JPG

Also plan on getting an I'm celebrating pin with "SWGE" on it. I might be with an older gentleman who looks like he really doesn't get any of it. 😂 We have the 11-3 time slot tomorrow. Say hi if you see us/me!!

LeiLani

I'm signed up for Monday 8/19, 9-1, just meeeeeeee. (Cause BF only has a Disneyland AP.) Oh with Oga's.

One question: I never got the initial confirmation e-mail, and was about to call today when I got the "reminder" e-mail. But I think I read the confirmation one was the one with the barcode? (And is the AP line open during the weekend?) Thanks!

If you see two people wearing matching GE shirts and running around as if they were five feel free to say hi :) I have looked at the color options for the droids and I can't decide what I want. I hope it is an easier decision once I'm there. Have a great time!!
We got green celebrating buttons and wrote disboards on them lol! I’ll have a black Star Wars shirt and Dh will have a grey Star Wars shirt

I want purple for the droid but Dh doesn’t so we’ll have to agree on something

Just for anyone that this might help, we were able to go to the front desk at the boardwalk (we’re staying at the dolphin) and the cm printed my email for me! I just forwarded it to her email so she could print it. She was so great and helpful. She said SWGE is absolutely amazing and said we have to get the popcorn. Her boyfriend is “stationed” on batuu and has bought 3 droids haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter