SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, we stayed in Oga's a little over an hour and left on our own, we were never asked to drink and settle up by our server. Not sure how much longer they would have tolerated us!

The Cantina was so packed for me that I just wanted to finish my drinks and get out of there as soon as possible. 45 minutes is plenty of time to order and finish two drinks. A lot of folks ordered the Endor mug, and I'm curious if these mugs are going to sell out by the time it opens on 8/29...

We went to SWGE on Saturday the 17th. We were from 1-4pm. We got in at 12:30 and could stay till 5 pm. There was some kind of "special event" after 5 pm that night. We liked the "Land" very immersive and you feel like you are at a total different place. I thought the "shops" were small and very limited things to get. I also did not get to ride the one ride open, but my wife did and she liked it very much. We ate some food at the restaurant there, and it was good. Also had the "blue milk" but they had run out of regular "blue milk" and I had the rum version.. VERY GOOD!!! Yum!

We will be back in December and will get to ride both rides (hopefully) when they are open.

Alright gang, I hope everyone had a good preview. Further discussion on everything and anythings SWGE please direct it to the appropriate thread and remember if you want to share your experience to go to that thread as well.
Closing this one
MTFBWY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter