• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swim with the Sharks!

kellymonaghan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I heard that SeaWorld will soon open a new attraction. For about $150, you will be able to climb into a shark tank and take a 25-minute cruise through the shark tank. The whole experience, including pre-ride briefings will last about 2 hours.

If you are scuba certified, you will be able to stay underwater the whole time using a scuba breathing apparatus. Otherwise, you will have to use a snorkel and surface periodically for breath.

The cage in which you ride is on a track and motorized. It will take a slo-o-o-w ride through the tank. No feeding the sharks and you will only be able to squeeze a finger through the mesh of the cage.

At the moment they are troubleshooting the cage and the ride mechanism. Apparently they have to prove to the state that the gizmo will work over and over without failure.

Should be fun.

I'll volunteer to test things out if they need some shark horsdouvres, err... test divers.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter