Swimming and tye dyeing

noahdove

Noahdove
We arrive next Monday and will be staying at All Star Movies and I am wondering if they are limiting numbers to the pools? Do we have to reserve a time? Also, are they doing tye dyeing? I know we want to do this, so I want to make sure if it's available I want to plug it into my plans. Thank you for you input in advance. Bless you all...

We arrive next Monday and will be staying at All Star Movies and I am wondering if they are limiting numbers to the pools? Do we have to reserve a time? Also, are they doing tye dyeing? I know we want to do this, so I want to make sure if it's available I want to plug it into my plans. Thank you for you input in advance. Bless you all...

Really haven’t seen many (or any) reports of pool capacity closures since distancing was relaxed. I’m sure it’s possible capacity has been reached somewhere at some point lately, but if it is it’s isolated cases.

I know tie dye has been offered at some resorts, but I can’t speak to ASMovies. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will pop in and post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter