Swimming w/the Dolphins

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
Hi. What can ANYONE tell me about swimming with the dolphins. Is it at Sea World? Are there other places to do it? If so, where? What is your experience? Cost, etc. My son will be 8-1/2 in Dec. when we go. Thanks.

There was a thread posted a few months ago comparing the different places. DC was the best. No, it's not a SWF. Go to the web site for more info. www.discoverycove.com Yes, it costs alot more than the others, but the visit is better.
Not sure if Disney is doing it anymore. I heard they used to have a swim at Epcot, but haven't heard anything in a while.
And I wouldn't even think to do it at the places in the Keys or Bahamas.

What is it like at DC. First you watch a short movie, and the trainer splits everyone up into groups of 8 or less. You walk out to a lagoon in shallow water, and meet the dolphin. The trainer talks about the dolphin parts, and does some tricks. Everyone gives the point signal to send the dolphin off to do a flip. Then everyone gets a kiss, and a ride to the shore. You're in the water for about 20 minutes, but it seems like 1 because it's so much fun.
If you wanna see my TR from last year, you can go here.
http://home.attbi.com/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter