Switched at Birth

kelseighrox925

"If we die for them, Harry, I'm gonna kill you!"
Any other DISers besides me who are Switched at Birth fans? I think it's a great show, and very well-acted.

I love switched at birth!! I think its a GREAT story line and I love the acting. The show is super easy to follow!

My only complaint is that they paired off Daphne with Liam. That was a bad move. Bay's technically her sister now...dating her ex is against Girl Code.

I'm a fan!
All of the characters are really well casted - I absolutely love the girl who plays Bay, Vanessa Marano.

I like this show!
I didn't like the last episode though, the one where her bf said he's leaving for the army.

I've got the eps from iTunes but I haven't watched them yet.

My fave ABC Family show though is No Ordinary Family, I was so sad that they cancelled it! :(

Anyone watched State of Georgia?

i have become addicted to this show. i liked err whats his face..ty, bays bf, that went into the army. i hope they bring him back into the show!

My only complaint is that they paired off Daphne with Liam. That was a bad move. Bay's technically her sister now...dating her ex is against Girl Code.

That's true, but Bay is also with Ty who is really close to Daphne, so I think that's almost against girl code haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter