Switching park days and FPs

1Pam

Earning My Ears
Based on TOuring plans calendar, picked a Friday for MK (as they showed Thursday with same crowd level) but now I see based on a couple of other calendars, should have definitely picked AK for Friday and MK for that Thursday. Not happy.

The current Friday MK is supposed to be non-Fantasyland rides. It if I were to do the switch between parks which is scary for me as it will require some attention to detail and speed.... I see selections for all except Na’vi river at AK on Friday. That was one we did want to do. How bad a wait would that be if we started with it? Just wondering if it’s worth it at all to change parks and FPs. Traveling with a little one and would be leaving the parks early.

I agree. You could drive yourself crazy analyzing, researching, calculating...

Make your plan and go with it. Don’t stress. With fast passes, dining reservations, no matter what, you will have a great time.

I wouldn't.

Having a good touring plan is way more important than crowd size.

Since easywdw stopped doing crowd calendars, I haven't found one that is all that accurate anyway. I generally plan on going to the park that had EMH the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter