switching to wonder?

asmit4

DIS Veteran
We are on the dream in feb 2017 but after the news about the wonder dry dock we are considering switching. Anyone else considering switching ships?

I would do it, but then I love the smaller ships!
Whichever one you choose, you'll have a great time I'm sure.
What itinerary are you looking at for the Wonder, longer than 4 nights?

Have u been on the dream? We like the classic ships but our younger kids MUCH prefer dream class.

We've chosen our cruises based on the itinerary, not the ships. It just so happens that our first cruise (and now #2 and #3) will all be on the Wonder lol But if the Dream sailed to Alaska, then I'd be on the Dream ;-)

I looked at the Wonder, but the dates weren't as good for our B2Bs. I was torn though because I was to do all of the ships.

I'm hoping to find a Wet Coast 2017 fall itinerary to tack onto a visit home. My ideal vacation would be home, a Rocky Mountaineer to the coast, then a DCL cruise. :) September shouldn't be rainy yet, should it? I lived in Chilliwack and I remember many months of rain, but I think it started later, like after Hallowe'en?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter