Switching your reservation to a different TA?

PrincessRileysMom

Mouseketeer
How does this work? Is it tricky and not worth it? Do you lose all your ADRs?

I'm mad at myself cuz essentially I didn't need my TA for my package since I had the pin code. I even got all my ADRs myself, she just helped me with one. I've heard of another deal that might be better, and might get me into what is really my first choice resort.

Thanks for any feedback!

You would have to ask your current TA to release your reservation which is probably not likely to happen.

Your other option is to cancel and start over. Your dining reservations are not linked to resort reservations. You can cancel the resort reservation and the ADRs should remain.

I'm mad at myself cuz essentially I didn't need my TA for my package since I had the pin code. I even got all my ADRs myself, she just helped me with one. I've heard of another deal that might be better, and might get me into what is really my first choice resort.

Thanks for any feedback!

The pp is correct in that the current TA would have to release your reservation in order for a different TA to take it over. I do agree with the pp that you can cancel your existing reservation and rebook with the new TA, but I would check with the existing agency to see if there are cancellation fees. Some agencies charge a fee for canceling and/or changing reservations, so I would check on their policy before cancelling. Good luck.

thanks for the feedback. It would be awfully dishonest of me to just cancel and start over...but who would want to pass up a great deal? I wouldn't have pursued a better deal if I wasn't already considering downgrading simply for cost (and getting hit with life and it's surprise! Financial Road blocks).

Can't your TA get the better deal for you?

Thanks for any feedback!

If the better deal is an "agency exclusive" deal you would need to cancel the other reservation anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter