• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***SWW 2015 Roll Call***

Itinkso:
I'm thinking of doing 2 meets every Saturday and 1 on Sunday
Every Saturday:
After the parade at Backlot Express (we usually grab lunch here, look for us inside the sun room, as you go in the room to your left)
Before Fireworks: around 8pm we'll be at the tables around Echo Lake across from 50s Prime Time. We will be there all the way until 10pm.
Every Sunday:
After the parade at Backlot Express (we usually grab lunch here, look for us inside the sun room, as you go in the room to your left)

My DD14 and I will be at DHS every Saturday and Sunday so if anyone wants to meet at a different times let me know. I'll only be going to the first Friday for my character challenge.

Thanks, yulilin! I've added it to the first post - used my iPad so when I make it to my computer, I'll still play with it to make sure it stands out!

dkfajr1: you've been added!:ewok: *if you want to post your meals/dates, I'll add that in*

Will be there for 5 / 6 / 7 June. Utterly ecstatic - we were not supposed to be going back to WDW until the end of October, but with the delights of suddenly available reward flights and some DVC points floating around we have found ourselves returning. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter