Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Accommodation booked and we are all ready for a fabulous night!

Can't wait either!!!!

Oh, just wanted to confirm Michelle that Laura will be coming too! I hope that is still ok? She is very excited!!! We are sending DH to the footy:thumbsup2

Sue

Accommodation booked and we are all ready for a fabulous night! We managed to get a room at Panthers even though they are booked soild as The McClymonts are on that night!!!

Can't wait either!!!!

Oh, just wanted to confirm Michelle that Laura will be coming too! I hope that is still ok? She is very excited!!! We are sending DH to the footy:thumbsup2

Sue

Date : Saturday 26th of March (don't forget to vote first :laughing: )
Time : Early dinner at 5pm until whenever
Place : Outback Steakhouse - Mulgoa Rd Penrith
Dress : Have to wear something from one of your Disney trips (or at least something with Disney on it :flower3: )

Battymum, details are as above. Would be great if you could come - would love to meet you.

Sue, I am so excited to see you again, and of course Laura is welcome, she is a sweetie :flower3:

Look forward to seeing you all.

Yaaaay!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

So far I think we have about 11 Dis-ers coming (and a few mini Dis-ers). Great turn out guys and I am so excited to meet you all.

Can't wait to see what Disney gear you all show up in - I think I will have to bring my Disney Dooney & Bourke handbag :lmao:

xxx

There must be a few of us in Western Sydney!! I have nothing Disney to wear. :sad1: But I will next time!!

That's ok mum from oz, it just means that we will have to do another Dis-meet later on so you can show off your spoils :thumbsup2

xxx

I will be there, and so will Aust (Tanya). I hope it is OK for me to bring my mini-Diser too, Jaymi? (She's 8 and well-trained to be out in public LOL). I'll tell her she has to wear her Minnie ears :rotfl: It's either come with us or stay home and watch the election results with my husband (boooring!).

Do we have to book or just show up?

I think I'll be the one in the too-tight-b/c-I've-put-on-too-much-weight Jack Skellington t-shirt. And hopefully wearing a massive smile on my face b/c I will have just accepted a big offer on my house :lmao:

Sounds great Heidi. I am now actually thinking of bringing my mini Dis-ers also. I have one of the 8 year old variety too :lovestruc

Anyway, no need to book. I will call tonight and make a booking for all of us - about 17 all up including the minis. :banana::banana::banana:

xxx

P.S. Good luck with the house Heidi :flower3:

Hi

If it's not too late could you add me and my husband David to the list.
We both love Disney and would enjoy meeting you all.

Cathy

No problem AussieFan. Although just let your hubby know that he is likely to be the only male there :thumbsup2

Look forward to meeting you.

xxx

Hope you all have fun :goodvibes:

Next time we could have one closer to Sydney city. Penrith is just too far for me...

:wave:

Hiya Aussiegirls

Can you put me down for saturday night.

Looks like I might be going to the US in July now with my mother now. Think Im going to need all the help with planning now.

Seeya all on saturday night!!!

Thanks Aussiegirls. Wow, I can't believe there will be 20 of us - that makes for a big group pic for posting on here!

Queenie, sorry you can't make it. Next time let's go in the city somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter