T-Rex or Rainforest

Our son was a big dino fan when he was young. Haven't been to either in quite some time but T-Rex was an easy pick over Rainforest. Still would be. Food was better back then (better than Rainforest) and he loved digging around in the "bone yard" that T-Rex had for kids to mess around in. Not sure if that is still a thing there.

Hi all! We are headed down this summer and are trying to decide on a lunch reservation in DS. Between T-Rex and Rainforest cafe, which is better for a little fella soon to be 3?
I think T-Rex would be better, though I haven't been to Rainforest in a while. The dinosaurs and colorful ice cave seem more fun for a toddler. But I'm currently booked at Rainforest with my nearly 3-year old, couldn't get a table at T-Rex, so we'll see!

So we ended up signing up for the Laundry card and called the restaurant. Was able to get 11:30 booked for our trip even though on Disney's website it was fully booked. Will report back on our experience in a few days!

TuneDisney go T-Rex my children are both adults and they still love going there every trip. The Landry’s card is a must also. If you have a Samsclub or Costco membership, discount gift cards can be found there. Just look for Morton’s or Landry’s both are good at T-Rex. Have a great trip

The nice thing at T Rex is that you don’t need a reservation if you are willing to have an early lunch. We made an 11:15 reservation for Saturday but it didn’t mean anything-they just let everyone in at 11 reservation or not and there was plenty of empty seats at that time. We used to take our daughter to our local Rainforest Cafe every year on her birthday until it closed so hadn’t been in a few years. This is basically the mirror image but with dinosaurs instead of jungle animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter