T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

party:

I got not one, but TWO packages today! I'm feelin a littl guilty!

One from Roxy--a great Atlanta tshirt, white with a big blue and grey A and Atlanta!

The other from Snowwhitesmom, which had 2 t's: a red American Gal Minnie tee, and a NH tee with flowers, a lime green Mickey and an Eeyore plush who's ready for a parade! (did you see me say I have Eeyore's luck, or was it a coincidence?! :scratchin )

THank you both, you're awesome! I can take them all with me to the beach!

The other from Snowwhitesmom, which had 2 t's: a red American Gal Minnie tee, and a NH tee with flowers, a lime green Mickey and an Eeyore plush who's ready for a parade! (did you see me say I have Eeyore's luck, or was it a coincidence?!

Total serendipity! Glad you liked it all.

Stacey got her package today from Ilse (Roxy's DD)

She received 2 t-shirts
One is white with pink/black lettering that says Atlanta Georgia
the other is white with a colorful picture of Atlanta and has Atlanta Georgia Underground on it.

She also sent a pair of monkey socks and a Tinkerbell wallet :tink:

The shirts are perfect and she likes the socks but loves the wallet :thumbsup2

Tell Ilse Stacey says Thank You. And thank you also Roxy.

I almost forgot she also sent a pink and orange hair twisty.

Anyone else.

The last of the elf packages went out today, so those last 4 waiting will have 2 packages for being so patient. :)

Nite0wl71 said:
Stacey got her package today from Ilse (Roxy's DD)

She received 2 t-shirts
One is white with pink/black lettering that says Atlanta Georgia
the other is white with a colorful picture of Atlanta and has Atlanta Georgia Underground on it.

She also sent a pair of monkey socks and a Tinkerbell wallet :tink:

The shirts are perfect and she likes the socks but loves the wallet :thumbsup2

Tell Ilse Stacey says Thank You. And thank you also Roxy.

I almost forgot she also sent a pink and orange hair twisty.

You're welcome Carrie and Stacey! Thank YOU!!!! For understanding.

I know, I loved the Tinker wallet too, but I already have a couple, Ilse picked it out for Stacey.
Ilse loves her Chicago/Illinois T-shirts as well.

Thanks Carrie. :wave:

A big thanks to Meriweather and to David in Atlanta!! My son called me at work and said I had received 2 packages and he was dying to open them. :Pinkbounc I said go ahead and call me back.
From David, I got an Atlanta, Georgia shirt and from Meriweather, I got 2 shirts from the state of Washington, candy, notepad, Seattle pen, pin and magnet, key clips, mini playing cards, and a DIS button.
Thanks again everyone!!

bapcap said:
A big thanks to Meriweather and to David in Atlanta!! My son called me at work and said I had received 2 packages and he was dying to open them. :Pinkbounc I said go ahead and call me back.
From David, I got an Atlanta, Georgia shirt and from Meriweather, I got 2 shirts from the state of Washington, candy, notepad, Seattle pen, pin and magnet, key clips, mini playing cards, and a DIS button.
Thanks again everyone!!

Ok Meriweather, fess up....where did the DIS button come from???? I want one to put on my bag for my next trip!!!!!!!!!!

bapcap said:
Thanks again everyone!!

You're welcome from David. :thumbsup2

Oh right, 3 down, 2 to go and I'll be out of here. :rolleyes:

kimmikayb said:
Ok Meriweather, fess up....where did the DIS button come from???? I want one to put on my bag for my next trip!!!!!!!!!!

I make them :)
When is your trip. I would be happy to send you one ::yes::

bapcap said:
from Meriweather, I got 2 shirts from the state of Washington, candy, notepad, Seattle pen, pin and magnet, key clips, mini playing cards, and a DIS button.
Thanks again everyone!!

You are most welcome....thank you for being so patient :)

Meriweather said:
I make them :)
When is your trip. I would be happy to send you one ::yes::

Wow, thanks. We don't go until September (26). I know the DIS store is no longer but a button would be so cool!

Okay...I will get one out to you soon....as soon as I get my names for the sock and ornament ones, I will do a bunch :sunny:
Maybe you will meet some DISers then.

Meriweather said:
:yay: I'm sure we will hear something soon.

That will only leave Jessica to receive hers.

oh and maybe one last little package too.....tomorrow probably.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter