Table Names - Need help & Suggestions

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
Ok Ladies, I have 4 Guest Tables and the sweetheart table....

I'm doing a Little Mermaid themed wedding (with a subtle touch)

What should I name the tables?

Here's my list of possibilities so far:
1. Fish related names from Disney Movies
Sebastian
Flounder
Scuttle
Nemo
Dory
Monstro
Cello

2. Sea-related names from Disney Movies
Atlantica
Black Pearl
Mermaid Lagoon

3. The four Disney Parks
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
DHS

And the last one that I'm seriously tempted to do...
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw

but my fiance will be insanely jealous that we didn't do Star Wars names

So my dilemma is what do I pick??? And what do I name the Sweetheart table??

I need help!

I also agree with the names of the four parks. We did not name our Sweetheart Table. We figured everyone knew the table for two was for us.

Linda

DFi votes for the sea related things, he looked over at my computer and saw Black Pearl and said that for sure. DFi is a Star Wars fan as well. He suggests maybe using the name of one of those ships as a "sea" theme.

If you need more table names maybe mixing the places and the fish.

And the last one that I'm seriously tempted to do...
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw

but my fiance will be insanely jealous that we didn't do Star Wars names

So my dilemma is what do I pick??? And what do I name the Sweetheart table??

I need help!

I had the same amount of tables and these were there names. Sweet heart table was Platform 9 3/4.

I didn't have a theme though like Little Mermaid. HP doesn't go at all. I would do Little Mermaid names or 4 Disney parks to tie everything in.

I had the same amount of tables and these were there names. Sweet heart table was Platform 9 3/4.

I didn't have a theme though like Little Mermaid. HP doesn't go at all. I would do Little Mermaid names or 4 Disney parks to tie everything in.

I know, I got the idea from you :thumbsup2 But it really doesn't go because I'm carrying the theme throughout - but it's tempting because it just fits because I have exactly four tables:goodvibes

Even only there was on more character in the Little Mermaid, I wouldn't have any trouble!!!

Are they any other fish names from Disney Movies I could use???

Flounder
Nemo
Monstro
???????

How about well-known songs from The Little Mermaid? You have 5 tables total; there are 5 songs.

"Part of Your World"
"Under the Sea"
Kiss the Girl"
"Poor Unfortunate Souls"
"Les Poissons"

Are they any other fish names from Disney Movies I could use???

Flounder
Nemo
Monstro
???????

From Nemo:
Gil, coral, peach, deb, bubbles, bloat, gurgle,.. gosh, there are so many!

From Mermaid:
if you're going to use flounder, Sebastian (who's not a fish!) and Scuttle (again, not a fish...) then why not use Ariel, Eric, King Triton or Ursula?
I like that more cuz it's still fits your theme.

With "The Little Mermaid" as your theme, I'd go with names from that movie.

From Nemo:
Gil, coral, peach, deb, bubbles, bloat, gurgle,.. gosh, there are so many!

From Mermaid:
if you're going to use flounder, Sebastian (who's not a fish!) and Scuttle (again, not a fish...) then why not use Ariel, Eric, King Triton or Ursula?
I like that more cuz it's still fits your theme.

I was picking one fish from four different movies

And I was trying to stay away from face characters.....

What about naming the tables after Ariel's sisters? Kind of a subtle take on the TLM theme that most people might not get: Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella and Alana.

What about naming the tables after Ariel's sisters? Kind of a subtle take on the TLM theme that most people might not get: Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Attina, Adella and Alana.

I had the same idea, but couldn't find all of their names on IMDB. I'm glad someone knew them all!

I like the sisters names too!

We're going to use our favorite local bars... lol.:rotfl:

i love the sisters too, but not many people aside from us disney fans would know who they are.

i like the park idea and then you could make your table disney world.

I'm going to throw another vote in for the Harry Potter ones - if only cause I love Harry Potter! If you are using the House names you could make your sweetheart table "Head Table" or "Head of House". Just a suggestion! :rotfl:

How about well-known songs from The Little Mermaid? You have 5 tables total; there are 5 songs.

"Part of Your World"
"Under the Sea"
Kiss the Girl"
"Poor Unfortunate Souls"
"Les Poissons"

I love this idea... but I'd feel bad sticking people at the "Poor Unfortunate Souls" table. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter