Table Service Restaurant in Epcot

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
I am looking for some table service recommendations in Epcot for two adults on the DDP. Currently I have a reservation for Chefs de France, but wanted to see what other people's favorite restaurants are. I am looking for something that will be a good value of the dining plan. Thanks!

We dined at La Hacienda and Rose and Crown last week, 2 adults and enjoyed both very much. Check menus and see what appeals to you. Biergarten can be fun and probably good "value" since it's a buffet but keep in mind you sit with other parties and the offerings are unique. I can't get my husband back there as he couldn't find much on the buffet that he enjoyed.

I can't remember the name but I really like the hibachi restaurant in Japan. It was great!

I like a lot of the dining in Epcot. I would look at menus and see if anything really jumps out at you. Chefs de France is really good though, I would keep that. The food is delicious and it's fun to people walk through the big windows.

I can't remember the name but I really like the hibachi restaurant in Japan. It was great!
Teppan Edo. Here and at Biergarten, diners have to be comfortable sharing a table with strangers. Tables seat eight, so unless your party is around that number you will probably be seated with others.

I have to agree with Biergarten! If you don't mind the idea of the communal dining it is really good food and a fun atmosphere.
For more of a private dining experience I think San Angel Inn.

We had no problem with the seating, and company, at Biergarten. The food wasn't great. Any buffet will be a good $ value on DDP, but what's that worth when you don't enjoy it? If I were you, I'd keep Chefs. Spice Rd Table and Marrakesh are options if you like the cuisine. Tutto Italia seems safe. San Angel and La Hacienda are controversial and the seating is basically communal, without the heads-up you get from Biergarten!
Would Garden Grill or Akershus be something you're interested in trying? Maybe look at the TS at the Epcot/monorail resorts.
I always choose Via Napoli because I love the prosciutto and melon pizza. My family loves ALL of the pizza choices, really. The gelato is terrific, for dessert. It's not a good $ value when on DDP, so I can't really recommend it for that.

I am looking for some table service recommendations in Epcot for two adults on the DDP. Currently I have a reservation for Chefs de France, but wanted to see what other people's favorite restaurants are. I am looking for something that will be a good value of the dining plan. Thanks!

Spice Road Table or Rose & Crown

There are so many good restaurants at EPCOT that it really depneds on what type of food you enjoy.
Are you looking for signature or single credit?
Not a fan of San Angel, but some do like it.
have not eaten at any of the China restaurants. We have enough good Chinese around us at home.
Have not tried the German restaurants. Many have enjoyed.
Tuttio Italia was very good.
Restaurant Marakesh is a hidden gem.
The restaurants at the
Tokyo Dining was amazing and well worth doing if you enjoy Japanese or sushi.
Chef de France is very good. Monsieur Paul is a BIG step up if you don't mind spending 2 credits.
have not tired Rose and Crown yet, coming this spring.
Le Cellier is good, but not worth 2 credits.
Coral Reef is average at best.

San Angel and La Hacienda are controversial and the seating is basically communal, without the heads-up you get from Biergarten!

I've never had that issue at La Hacienda. We've usually been in a booth well separated from other diners.

We had that issue at La Hacienda as we were seated at one of the tables by the window. They squeezed us in between 2 other parties so we were fairly close to the other diners. I think this is a common place when you are a party of 2 (aka getting squeezed in wherever they can fit you). But they do have lots of booths at La Hacienda as well, so you could be seated there. Just luck of the draw really. If you are not comfortable with where they seat you, you can tell them and ask for a different table although you may then have to wait.

At San Angel there are no booths and all seating is very close. The tables are on top of one another so definitely be prepared if you dine here to have people very close to you. We much preferred the food at La Hacienda but the atmosphere at San Angel can't be beat.

I've never had that issue at La Hacienda. We've usually been in a booth well separated from other diners.

We were a party of two when seated at the booths. Once in the large ones along the wall and once in the booths in the middle. As a party of four we were seated at a stand alone table in the back room with no view outside, but still not crammed in with others.

Chefs de France is underrated. Love love it. We go every trip and have eaten both lunch and dinner there.

Ditto on Monsier Paul, if you don't mind using 2 credits. We finally tried it a few weeks ago and loved it. A beautiful, peaceful spot for adults. The food was delicious and service was perfect!

Huge vote for Biergarten! The food and atmosphere are amazing! It is a must do for us at least once every trip.

I also really like Teppan Edo, Garden Grill, and Via Napoli. Honestly the problem with Epcot is that it has too many good restaurants ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter