Table spacing San angel inn during Covid

jemtx

DIS Veteran
How is the table spacing at San angel lately? Have they removed a lot? Still tight? Trying to decide btwn San angel or later hacienda.

Of all the places we ate a few weeks ago, it felt the most claustrophobic. They were spaced, but I guess the dark and heavy wooden furniture makes it feel worse.

Good to hear. Thanks.
What did you have?
We had the Queso Fundido appetizer, I ordered the small plate Tostada de Pollo and my DH ordered the Enchiladas de Pollo. It was all SO good and the enchiladas were a big portion, we couldn't finish them.

We had the Queso Fundido appetizer, I ordered the small plate Tostada de Pollo and my DH ordered the Enchiladas de Pollo. It was all SO good and the enchiladas were a big portion, we couldn't finish them.
Yum. Sounds like what we’d get.
Btw, do the dishes there come with rice?

It felt closer than other Disney restaurants we were at but not too bad. Still felt like at least 6 feet apart from others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter