Tables in Wonderland

I always used TiW, even though I rarely drink any alcohol, it still saved me $ over the standard DVC or AP discounts.
We drink alcohol and it was never included in the TiW discount.

Whoops, I was wrong. It was included.

Last edited:
It was the. Biggest perk they had. We always go to dwd every year, late Feb into March for 10 to 12 days. . We would buy it as soon as we got there and then we could use it for two years in a row. In addition to using it at Aulani. Which we go to every year.
We aren’t huge drinkers but it was great to use for the occasional Bloody Mary during the day and then saving 20% on a bottle of wine at dinner. I figured we had to spend about $1000 to make it worthwhile. That was never a problem with 4 of us eating out every day for dinner plus alcohol.

We had TIW for one year. We don't drink alcohol very often -- maybe one or two drinks a year while at WDW -- and it in theory saved us money, but we were also eating a lot more table serves than we would have done otherwise. So we were spending money to save money.

We had TIW for one year. We don't drink alcohol very often -- maybe one or two drinks a year while at WDW -- and it in theory saved us money, but we were also eating a lot more table serves than we would have done otherwise. So we were spending money to save money.
This is true if you don't normally do a table service meal daily during your stay. I like having the break of doing a table service midday meal in the parks.

This is true if you don't normally do a table service meal daily during your stay. I like having the break of doing a table service midday meal in the parks.
We do that now, but when we had TiW most of our stays were over long weekends so the stays were only 2 or 3 days at most.

And one added feature of the TIW program: free valet parking when dining and using TIW. We used that a lot when we had a rental car and used it to get to MK-area resorts, AKL, or Disney Springs to dine.

If they bring back TIW, I hope the valet parking benefit is again included.

Enjoyed it as well. I feel like as an outsider, we alway think the typical TIW user spent more money and frequented more restaurants since we had it. In reality, the Mouse has the data. And much like Vegas, the house has the advantage. I have to believe it is simply a math game.

I loved TiW! It was my favorite discount and it even included the lounges. I never felt I spent more with it because I could eat as much or as little as I wanted. Two apps and a dessert? One dinner show? Entree only? It allowed my family and I flexibility.

One thing is for sure... if we see it again it will at least double in price. $150/$175 is nothing at WDW right now. That's park hopper Genie+ for a family of four during peak park season.

It was the. Biggest perk they had. We always go to dwd every year, late Feb into March for 10 to 12 days. . We would buy it as soon as we got there and then we could use it for two years in a row. In addition to using it at Aulani. Which we go to every year.
We aren’t huge drinkers but it was great to use for the occasional Bloody Mary during the day and then saving 20% on a bottle of wine at dinner. I figured we had to spend about $1000 to make it worthwhile. That was never a problem with 4 of us eating out every day for dinner plus alcohol.
Did not know about it being available at Aulani,,,great...
Now just announced free dining for Disney+ members starting in July 2024.

Everyone stop giving ideas of doubling price,,,,LOL...maybe a small increase to 150 is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter