"Tag Fairy" and Sponsor Information

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
When looking at profiles, including my own, it looks like anything that appeared under the user's avatar in the old software is showing as raw HMTL in the new profile. There doesn't appear to be a way to edit one's own.

If you click on your name on the blue bar and click on Personal Details, do you have the ability to change what's in the Custom User Title field?

That field is much different in this software and we'll need to find a way to do a mass cleanup later, but you should be able to remove the messed up code yourself now. Let me know if this works for you!

I'm having the same issue but when I went to personal details, there isn't custom user title field option at all.

We are going to work on this stuff. Going from one software to another is a major move and it will take us some time to work out all the details. Some things are just not going be the same

I'm having the same issue but when I went to personal details, there isn't custom user title field option at all.

In your Personal Details, it's right below where you can change your avatar -- says "Custom Title"

In your Personal Details, it's right below where you can change your avatar -- says "Custom Title"

I don't have the option to do that :( not yet, at least! I know you guys will have everything fixed soon :)

No I do not have that option either. My "title" info transferred (it's not code) but was cut in half so makes no sense and needs to be cleaned up.

6B4C44EF-9C7B-4F90-A27A-9497EFF3FE4A.jpg

No I do not have that option either. My "title" info transferred (it's not code) but was cut in half so makes no sense and needs to be cleaned up.

6B4C44EF-9C7B-4F90-A27A-9497EFF3FE4A.jpg
In the photo you posted click on "Personal Details" You should get a new page. There is a box for Status Update, then under that your Avatar, and then below that is Custom Title

Folks, if you click on your user name, then go down and click on "Personal Details" you get an entire page of stuff you can edit, including "Custom Title".

Attachments

• title Capture.PNG
    title Capture.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
In the photo you posted click on "Personal Details" You should get a new page. There is a box for Status Update, then under that your Avatar, and then below that is Custom Title

Sorry, should have included a photo of both pages. I do not have that option.

72883C2D-192D-4062-8632-56CCB759A719_1.jpg

Interesting that everyone so far who has said they don't have that option, *do* have an Avatar showing. And those of us with no Avatar seem to have the option... Coincidence?

Sayhello

Interesting that everyone so far who has said they don't have that option, *do* have an Avatar showing. And those of us with no Avatar seem to have the option... Coincidence?

Sayhello

I didn't have an avatar. I had to re-upload mine too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter