"Tag Fairy" and Sponsor Information

Thanks! I now have that field, too. Looks like that option had previously been reserved for admins/moderators? I was afraid unscrupulous folks might be able to exploit this, but the system is pretty smart at not allowing certain key words in this field.

So I finally got my avatar to load. Does this mean that the tag fairy stuff posts will or wont transfer eventually? Does this system allow the different colors or other effects the TF did?

So I finally got my avatar to load. Does this mean that the tag fairy stuff posts will or wont transfer eventually? Does this system allow the different colors or other effects the TF did?

My understanding is the tags are quite different in this software, and a much shorter field than previously allowed. You can go in and edit it if you so choose (it's on your Personal Details page, below the avatar). However, I believe I saw a post that they may be working on the tags issue to see if there's anything that can be done. Up to you if you wish to change it now or wait to see what might come about. Webmasters have been actively tweaking stuff throughout last night and this morning.

Unfortunately, do to size and format restrictions, the custom html that the tag fairy added will no longer work here. Once the dust settles, I'll work on something new for the tag fairy. In the meantime, please add your own custom title to remove the broken code that's currently showing.

Last edited:

A small sacrifice to make for the greater good. We'll miss you tag fairy! well never forget those random comments once captured for perpetuity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter