Tagliarchy Island Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Originally posted by ohanafamily
Oh, We are invited to a wedding with the reception at SouthFork...In October after the meet...just wanted to taunt RickinNYC.

Why, I oughtta.....

Good Morning Ya'll!:wave2:

:worship: Lewski709 and [COLOR=CC0033]kadaten[/COLOR] Great cakes! I was totally blown away by those pics.....never in a million years could I create something like that......

RRBB The rules for the Photo Albums sound fine....gonna start looking through my pics :)

RRBB Have a nice camping trip.....wishing you good weather and as few bugs as possible:teeth:

geffric so sorry about the plane delays.....sending you chocolate covered PD to get you home quickly and safely ;)

[COLOR=FF0033]cadburysmom[/COLOR]--are you going to see Troy today? Its on at 2 screens at the Raleigh Grande. I doubt that make the first showing at 12:15pm-NC Beast isn't home yet.

Morning, all!

Just taking a break from planing petunias outside this morning. Got an early start to beat the heat, but that's impossible when you're working outside. Oh well...I'll glisten :)

DH had the day off today so he took Abbie to school and he and Walt are running errands...get my oil change, both get haircuts, pick up some mulch, etc. So I actually CAN get the flowers planted....he leaves tomorrow for a week so if it's not done today, it won't get done until he gets back unless I do it after the kids go to bed as it's getting dark....but that's when the skeeters swarm (and as you swap folks know, we back to swampland!) so we try to avoid that time of day outdoors. Our skeeters are seemingly resistant to insect repellent....even the 60% DEET stuff I found. That's probably more harmful to us than to those swamp skeeters....those suckers are so big you can see 'em coming :eek:

Anyway, looks like break is over, so back to the sweat-mines I go! Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho!!!

Originally posted by Lewski709
Ok, who thinks this Peter Pan looks a tad like Clay Aiken????
f8d28ec8.jpg

BTW, I am sooooooooo excited about the million dollar Survivor audience pick!!!!

Morning all...

Lewski709 ... LOVE the pix... when were these taken? I know, I'm brainless. This is the same Peter Pan that was there when we last visited in 2001! I've never seen the same face characters from year to year. Do they often keep the parts for years?

This packing thing is a pain, cause I can't remember what linens, etc. I left in the camper last fall. I guess I have to start from scratch and take frequent DIS breaks. :teeth:

Speaking of movies, is anyone going to see the new disaster movie that is coming out next week--the one about global warming?

I love those tacky disaster movies. Astroids, earthquakes, global warming...bring it on baby!!! (The movies--not the disasters. :rolleyes: )

Rick, what's your take on The Poseidon Adventure, Earthquake, Airport 1977, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83...Bwhaaaa! What was the one with Tia Leone? That was a good one. Sitting on the beach with dad when the giant tidal wave comes. :p And did you ever notice, there has to be some ridiculous romance side story in those movies. ::yes::

Life is good.

Armageddon is one of my favorite movies ever!! Cheesey, yes. Stupid one-liners, yes. It has it all. I love that movie!!!!!

I can't remember the name of the one with Tea Leone. hmm, someone will.

Was it Deep Impact? (Oh that doesn't sound too good, huh?) ;)

What was the cheesy song from Armeggedon? Wasn't it a Bryan Adams song or something? BTW, DHB, Rob and I were doing our Fargo accents to each other this morning, and Rob says "What's that guy in the car's name--the one with the bad teeth--the one you friend has a crush on?" Bwhaaaaaa! You mean Steve Buscemi?

Originally posted by NC Belle
[COLOR=FF0033]cadburysmom[/COLOR]--are you going to see Troy today? Its on at 2 screens at the Raleigh Grande. I doubt that make the first showing at 12:15pm-NC Beast isn't home yet.
What....are you kidding! Of course I am!!!!
We're going to the 12pm show at the Carmike theatre off Atlantic Springs Road. Jordan is still on his class beach trip and won't be back until 3:30....hooray, it's as if the gods planned for me to see this movie!

Come join us.....the more the merrier, just don't try to talk to me when Brad is in a scene, I will be oblivious and drooling with my googly eyes and tongue hanging out ....my friend Pam is the same way, except she committed mutiny recently by proclaiming Orlando to be just as cute......time for her next eye check-up, don't cha think ;)

BTW, congrats to [COLOR=FF3300]NC Beast[/COLOR] for the wonderful new tags......ee cummings, I'm impressed!:teeth:

And please do see the movie with us....Pam is hilarious and will tell it like it is....you'd definitely like her.....

......and because I have posted pics of myself, you know what I look like so we'll be easy to find. You, however, have not, so I have no clue as to what you look like....not fair, you could be stalking me without me knowing it , just kidding, I think ;)...better post a pic soon cause I know you have the ability, I've seen your cute Jessie and I'm gonna see you at O'hanas soon too.....take a look at our countdown clocks.....HOORAY!

Originally posted by NC Beast
Thank you Tag Fairy and ILUVTINK. I love you both!!!
ILUVTINK congratulations on passing your test.

[color=FF3300]NC Beast[/color]!!! Yeee haaa! I just read your news from last night!!!

I love those tags, they're mighty grand,
I'm glad [color=66FF00]iluvtink[/color] could lend a hand!
Your tags are worth their weight in gold,
They are just so fine to behold.

But... was the pig's kiss a delight?
Did your jig last the night?
Did [color=009966]Belle[/color] love your wig lots?
Please post the snapshots!!!

Oh, you're welcome, and thank you!!!

:crazy:

Originally posted by Bichon Barb

What was the cheesy song from Armeggedon? Wasn't it a Bryan Adams song or something? BTW, DHB, Rob and I were doing our Fargo accents to each other this morning, and Rob says "What's that guy in the car's name--the one with the bad teeth--the one you friend has a crush on?" Bwhaaaaaa! You mean Steve Buscemi?
I absolutely LOVED the movie FARGO! :bounce:

The Christmas after it came out on video, they offered a special snowglobe that featured the woodchipper scene with red and white flakes floating around....it was so disgusting and so funny....I gave the video/snowglobe ensemble to my brother and we laughed so hard when he opened it. We were the only ones in the room who had seen the movie and the others couldn't figure out why there were "red snowflakes" floating in the globe...I know, we're a little demented:crazy: , but we are fun too:teeth:

I am not sure that would make it to the Carmike on time. NC Beast has the car still---he probably went to get some Starbucks.

Originally posted by Bichon Barb

Aerosmith "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing".

I love Steve Buscemi.

Ewwwwwwwww red snowflakes!!! (I want a snow globe like that.)

Too bad we don't have anyone here from Fargo. I could practice my accent on them--don't cha know? Yah, I can't stop talking like this. Yah. Yah? Yah sure. Don't cha know. :crazy: :rolleyes:

Poisidon Adventure, fantastic. They are always running it on Fox Movie Channel.

Armegeddon, I confess I watched it more than once, I guess I was trying to figure out why people think Ben Affleck can act.

Deep Impact, terrific. Would love for Morgan Freeman to be the president.

Earthquake, so good, so cheesy, so 70's.

The trailer for the new one, Dennis Quad is in it, looks so good. As a matter of fact I think DH and I are gonna go see it. You know for the 1 tie in two years we actually go to the movies.

[COLOR=009966]NC Belle[/COLOR] Pam just called, had to go pick up daughter from school, dehydrated or something like that...darn it! This was my only chance to go until next weekend:mad:............Ok, I've just made an executive decision...I'm going by MYSELF unless you agree to meet me.....I understand if you can't, with me being an axe murderer and especially after my last demented post about Fargo......:eek:

I've only been to a movie alone once before and it really wasn't that bad until the end of the movie and the lights came on and I felt like such a loser cause I hated walking out alone.......oh, who cares....... I get to see Brad practically nude....it's definitely worth it! :teeth:

I'll be sure to let the rest of you know how the movie was, but seriously, [COLOR=009966]NC Belle[/COLOR], it would be great if you could join me......I plan to be there about 11:50am. Hope to see you there!!!

Confession time!

I absolutely love the movie Con Air. OMG! Nic Cage, Steve Buscemi, John Cusack AND John Malkovich in the same movie. :Pinkbounc

Who thinks John Malkovich is sexy raise your hand? :wave: I loved him in Dangerous Liaisons. Sighhhhhh.

Back to Con Air. That movie as so sick. Love-love-loved it. ::yes::

"I'll be sure to let the rest of you know how the movie was, but seriously, NC Belle, it would be great if you could join me......I plan to be there about 11:50am. Hope to see you there!!!"

I could get then if NC Beast is home in the next 10 minutes....

I used to go to the movies when I was single and between school and work. There is a movie theater in MD that used to start the movies at 10 am with reduced prices.

John Malkovich sexy. Noooooooo. Sorry Bichon I can't say that. But I do agree conair is great. I love Gary Sinese who's gonna do the new CSI tv show. I forgot to mention I loved Fargo especially Marge, she is a great charactor. Frances McDormand is one of my favorite actress. She stoll the show is Raising Arizona. Lord my spelling today is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter