• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tagrel Family WDW and beyond Trip 2006 - Lots of pics!

Tagrel

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
Well, it took a bit but my trip report is now complete. :cool1:

Our family vacationed this year from 7/14 - 7/31. We hit the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge, Nick Hotel, Beach Club Villas and finished up at Portofino Bay at Universal Studios. It was a great time and all the details along with LOTS of pictures are all in my report. Hope you enjoy!

Tagrel Family's 2006 Vacation: WDW and Beyond!

Thanks, Tag!

Always a lot of fun to read your trip reports!!

~Suzy ;)

Deluzy said:
Thanks, Tag!

Always a lot of fun to read your trip reports!!

~Suzy ;)

Thanks Suzy! :)

Also - if you run into a problem where the pictures overrun the text of the report just try resizing your browser window a bit. Sometimes the browser doesn't flow the text around the images like it should... ::yes::

Hi! your pics are awesome. What type of camera do you have?
Your zoom seems great!

Thanks.

Wow. What a WONDERFUL report. I am so jealous that you were able to go for 17 days!!! I would LOVE to do that. I also would like to know what kind of camera you used. Amazing pictures.

And the pink airplane with Mickey and Minnie on it - what is that about and where was that photo taken? Thanks!!!

Thanks - we had a wonderful trip this year! ::yes::

My camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5. It has built in stabilization and a 12x optical zoom that makes for some great pictures! I've been very happy with it.

Oh, and the pink airplane - that is a Japanese airline (JAL) that has several Disney Themed planes. You can find more pictures of the planes here: Airliners.net

Have been a reader of your reports from the very start! Always love 'em--- GREAT job!

I have just finished reading - absolutely fabulous. With the photos, I felt like I was there with you. What a great way to spend an hour.
Thanks for your time. :cool1:

I am a wedding/portrait photog from NY...and I was amazed at how nice your pix were!! GREAAAT JOB!! :thumbsup2 Fab trip report, really great reading...but the pix were the best by FAR ! :Pinkbounc

Thanks everyone! I really enjoy taking pictures in WDW and its great to have a way to share them with everyone! ::yes::

Fantastic! I'm only about halfway through your TR, but had to come back to post. The website design is terrific, the storytelling dynamic and the pics.... just gorgeous! I'm an avid photog in my off-time and can't wait to get back to the World with a new lens - you've got me motivated.
Have to ask about the Wishes shots - did you use a tripod??
Thanks so much for sharing :thumbsup2

What a great job. Not boring at all....(even the ranting!). You should be proud. :goodvibes

I really like the format of your trip report! Where did you find this and how can I find one to use for my trip report? If it's a special program, please share the name of it.

Thanks, :thumbsup2

Thanks! Lets see -

Wishes shots - no tripod this time. My camera has a fireworks mode and 'burst shot' that will take several non-flash pictures in sequence. As long as I hold VERY still the built in stabilization does a pretty good job of stopping blur. A tripod would do a MUCH better job though! ::yes::

As to 'boring' I sometimes figure it HAS to be boring to read so much detail about people you don't even know! ;) Still - ultimately the reports are for our family to remember each trip by so I figure most people will skim the text and enjoy the pics!

And last - format - I'm a programmer and have worked with HTML for years. Not extensively, but enough to be comfortable laying out my own format. I lay out the 'template' for each day before leaving on the trip, and then just have to insert the text and pictures. I try to write up the report as the trip progresses, and typically post many of the days while still on vacation. So the typos run rampant! :teeth: My teacher DW has a FIT when she reads it! :teacher:

:thanks: Absolutley loved your trip report! It took me sooooo long to read. I can't imagine how long it took you to write it! Thanks so much for all you to share the magic.

Wow I am truly impressed, plus I am so grateful to you for having your Trip Report all done and in that great format. How refreshing.

I had a lot of questions, but I see others did to and you answered them, so I really don't have any others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter