• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tagrel Family WDW and beyond Trip 2006 - Lots of pics!

Great trip report, I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the pics of your girls "through the years" with the frog. What a great idea!

I was also interested to see the Nick hotel. I know my kids would love to stay there, and I noticed you were there over the weekend (saving DVC points, I like it!). We may need to consider that for our next trip.

Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

We really DID enjoy the Nick Hotel. It was quite busy on the weekends, but even so the pool wasn't TOO packed, and the lines for the slides and such were reasonable since there where so many to choose from. The food court was never too busy, and we got into the sit down restaurants with no problem. Just remember to sign up for the nighttime shows as SOON as you check in! Those fill up fast! ::yes::

Wow, one of the best trip reports I've ever seen, and I've been around here awhile. :rolleyes: Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter