Take a Pack n Play???

SPappas

Earning My Ears
We are going to CBR in May. We will have barely a one year old, 3 yr old and 9 yr old. My question is, do we want to mess with taking our pack n play down with us (we are driving)? I know we have a guaranteed crib at CBR, but is that an actually portacrib or a pack n play? I also wondered if it might be helpful to have the pack n play for the pool or beach area? She is not yet walking, but I suspect she will be well on her way in a few short weeks. She is used to sleeping in a pack n play at her daycare, so it might be worth it. Just wondered if anyone knows what you get as a "crib" at CBR??????? Looking for advice from some veteran's of taking young children - we haven't gone since our oldest was the only and 4 years old. Big changes in store for us at Disney huh!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The "cribs" that Disney provides are indeed Pack n Plays -- we used a Disney provided one last year for my niece that was 10 months old & it worked out just fine for us. Have a great time.

Do you need to bring sheets for the bottom of the pack n play? Do people find that Disney keeps these things clean and in good shape?

From what I have seen, Disney takes very good care of the pack n plays -- keeping them clean & free from stains/tears in the fabric. I would bring my own sheets though (I can't remember if they provided them or not).:earsgirl:

We are taking our PnP next month. I trust Disney, just not the hotels we will be staying at on the way there and back. I feel better having our own.

That's probably better with you taking your own. Your daughter will be more comfortable in something that she is familiar with anyway. Hope you have a safe and fun trip!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

We've used 4 cribs at Disney, 3 were pack n plays, 1 a wooden portable crib (same size, but higher). All were in good shape and had a clean sheet (in a plastic bag). No need to take your own.

I doubt you'll want to lug one down to the pool. The one year old might be upset to be "trapped" in there. :)

AS Sports provided a pack n play and clean sheets for us.

Taking it to the pool was not an option for (too bulky)

We brought DS's own sleep-time things (blankets and something else, can't remember, but we'll bring his pooh bear pillow/blanket and tigger that he sleeps with every night).

If I were you, I'd use theirs and save the room in your trunk for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter