Take my restaurant poll!!!

Where should we eat at for dinner???

• Bongo's Cuban Cafe'

• Cape May Cafe`

• `Ohana

Results are only viewable after voting.

sugermouse

<b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th
Help me choose where to eat by filling out this poll. Or if you want to be more comprehensive, leave me a reply. I appreciate this so much. Thank you!!!

I would probably pick Ohana's! But since I have never been to any of them, I don't feel qualified to vote.

Good luck,
penny

Hit Cape May for the clambake - also you can take a nice walk over to the Beach Club from where you are staying

Good luck with your choice

thanks
jaysue

I am not surprised that O'hana is running so far ahead in your poll. Of the three you named it is, in my opinion, by far the best and I have been to all three -- more than once. Personally I would pick Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge as having better food and a more interesting variety, but O'hana's is great too.

We have not tried Bongo's, but Ohana is one of our favorites!! Great food, and the games for the kids are so cute - my kids are too old for them, but we enjoy watching!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter