taking a nanny...cost?

Still waiting for them to pick a date, then we will talk about it. I appreciate the suggested points that it be all but my personal spending.

Also, while you might enjoy yourself, they are not taking you on vacation to WDW, you are working. I think paying travel, lodging, and work-related expenses, meals, and your daily or a negotiated rate (regardless of hours worked - you are stuck there until they need you). Are you going to the parks at any point with them? If yes, they pay for your admission ticket. Also, I think it would be fair to give you one full day off or a one day pass to the parks.

As far as the parks go, the first conversation was more about after lunch for nap time, and after dinner for bath and bedtime. I would think I need to be with them in order to avoid meeting at the gate and taking time away from their park time. I will find out soon I hope when they nail down the week.

For me, time at Disney would be worth more than money. I would rather forgo a salary and just make sure you negotiate enough private free time. You can make money at home, but you can't ride Space Mountain at home!

If I go along as a families nanny, what should I expect to be my cost beyond tickets?
The mom asked me, and I said I didn't know. Room and meals sounds reasonable, but what about my flight?
They asked me to come by the way.
Thanks.

Everything: flights, meals, lodging, park tickets. Spending cash for shopping/extra entertainment is out of your pocket.

If I brought a nanny I would expect to pay for flights, hotel and meals. If they don't need you in the parks I could see that as being something you buy out of your own pocket, but I would also expect you to be paid at least your normal salary while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter