Taking drinks through security.

TallyTutter

Mouseketeer
Has security gotten as bad as the TSA at airports where they won't allow you to take drinks into the parks? We usually stop for breakfast & bring a to go drink with us. Would that be allowed?

You can bring drinks through park security.

I've only been stopped on my way OUT of a park, since you can't take alcoholic beverages out and they couldn't tell if my iced tea was alcoholic or not.

Yep, we bring entire 6 packs of soda (well, actually 7 sodas to be exact) all the time.

The bottom of our stroller net is always full of water bottles, gatorades, etc...
It's not a problem. You are allowed to bring food and drinks in the park.

There is a specific REASON that TSA stops drinks going onto planes.
That reason does not apply to WDW parks.

Exactly, Terrorists had developed a way to make a very small explosive device from liquids. The explosion would be largely harmless in a normal setting but when directly against the skin of an aircraft it would be large enough to punch a hole which would lead to the disintegration of the aircraft.

Disney policy is very liberal compared to Universal vague just saying small snacks but specific 2 liters of water.

I could only the large backlash if Disney made changes.

Is Universal strict in enforcing their stated Policy

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter