**TAKING OFFERS** Confirmed Reservation at Boardwalk for Rent 1 BR Villa • 4 nights • 11/18-22/2023 • $20/pt 146 pts • $2920

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott&val

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
We have had this confirmed reservation for a long time, but our son is now getting married and that date takes priority!
Always wanted to stay at Boardwalk but - our joy is your gain!

I will accept transfers via Venmo, PayPal or Zelle.

If interested PM me via this site and to update the reservation in your name I will need the following information:

Your Name, address, telephone # and email
Number of adults along with names for the reservation
Number of children with ages, including infants and names

Make a really Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

Since the OP has not answered, please remember under board rules that all communication/questions regarding pre-existing reservations must be done via the Conversation system not in open forum.

Since the OP has not answered, please remember under board rules that all communication/questions regarding pre-existing reservations must be done via the Conversation system not in open forum.
Didn't even realize what that meant. Thanks for your help. Guess I'll get notified as those inquiries happen right?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do a conversation because I've never posted here before. I've been a member for a while but have never rented from an owner on this site. I only need 3 nights. When I click the link above it says I can't message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter