Taking the boat from BCV to Epcot...

igitur

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how it is taking the boat over to Epcot from BCV? We have rental car but some of my family members who'll be with us aren't renting a car. Is the boat trip fairly quick and enjoyable?

Thanks,

Deb

It will take longer to walk to the boat dock from your villa than it will to walk to EPCOT.

When you stay at the BCV, you enter EPCOT via the International Gateway - the IG entrance for EPCOT is between the pavillions for Great Britain and France in the World Showcase portion of the park.

Best wishes -

Okay, sorry for the error....I realize now that's now what I wanted to ask :confused3

What I meant to ask was, does the boat take you from BCV to MGM and how long of a trip is it?

Sorry for the mixup....guess my mind is already down in WDW... :wave:

Deb

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: Another vote for the walk. to epcot is 5 minutes and much easier than the
boat, also we have walked to mgm, it is a little long 15-20 minutes, but we
hate waiting for the boat to arrive. you will be walking all day so what is a little more, boat ride home is maybe better since your feet will ache.

igitur said:
Okay, sorry for the error....I realize now that's now what I wanted to ask :confused3

What I meant to ask was, does the boat take you from BCV to MGM and how long of a trip is it?

Sorry for the mixup....guess my mind is already down in WDW... :wave:

Deb
Yes - you can take the boat to MGM. It takes about 20 minutes. The boat will stop at the Swan/Dolohin dock before it gets to MGM.

Best wishes -

That can also be faster to walk, but the walk is longer so you don't want to do it with little kids or adults not in great shape.

I like to take the boats, I'm there to relax and I enjoy the boats. Being a DVC owner I relax more at Disney no more commando trips for me. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

byoung said:
I like to take the boats, I'm there to relax and I enjoy the boats. Being a DVC owner I relax more at Disney no more commando trips for me. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I totally agree! Sometimes, we ride the boats "just for fun".

We own at BWV... My kids (boys 6 & 3) like riding the Friendships and the monorail as much as some of the rides. Not so much the bus...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter