Takumi Tei Gossip

Victoriapeluso

Mouseketeer
Ok so becasue I am now loosing my mind and obsessed, I decided to do some stalking online becasue there has been ZERO buzz about it's re-opening.
23 easy ago this was posted!

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Mitsukoshi-USA/jobs?jk=85fa0f749c89656e&start=0

I hit translate and it sounds to me like there are looking to fill the head chef position!

Is there hope? Could it be? Will I finally get to dine there in December????

Several positions, I'd say, from the looks of the translated segment. Probably with an aim to replace some American fill-ins used in the lesser Japanese restaurants, too.

But, yes, I agree there's hope for a head chef being hired since it says "Fine Dining."

However, I'll believe it's opening only upon seeing the official date announced. Appropriately supplying a restaurant like Takumi Tei could still be hampered by supply chain issues.

That's one reason why we chose not to return till next spring. We are very eager indeed to eat there!

XXXX <---fingers crossed for December for you 🍀

I also lightly stalk Takumi Tei (mostly just checking the menu every few weeks) — but not as well as you!! Good news. The “signature” heading seems super promising. I only had a chance to eat there once before they closed and would love to return.

Oh wow!!! I sure hope this is the case! It is one restaurant I've been dreaming about since I never got to try it before it closed. I've also been going insane trying to find any news about its reopening too. Lol. Fingers crossed!!! This would be amazing if so

Watching this development! Praying they'll be open in time for my stay in January! I have been dying to try Temari!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter