tales from the laughing place magazine?

dusty

Earning My Ears
So I'm trying to get organized the other night and am going thru some magazines etc and I come across several copies of the Tales from the Laughing Place magazine, which reminds me that I subscribed to this a couple of years ago, got several copies and then they disappeared off the face of the earth. I can find the store to purchase some old copies but I can't find anything about what is going on now, in 2015 or 2014. Am I overlooking something? Is the magazine out there? Any info would be helpful, thanks, dusty

I, too had a subscription to the Laughing Place Magazine. Then it just stopped. I have searched on line to see if it started back up again (nope) and if there are any issues for sale on line that I might have missed (nope). This is very weird and I'm sure you have more answers since you posted your statement two years ago!!! Maybe they will start the presses again!

Issue 15 was the last issue published which was several years ago. Stopped publishing when Disney started D23. I contacted Laughing Place about the 2 issues of my subscription still outstanding. They offered a refund but it never arrived. I tried again about a year and a half ago and got no reply. Appears Laughing Place has closed their store and I don't expect to be compensated for the remainder of my subscription. In my opinion, D23 and the old E-Ticket magazines are/were both better in quality and content. Mike C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter