Talk Like a Pirate Day!

That it be, buckos. But I'm steerin' this ship t' th' Theme Parks Community board. That be the proper place fer it.

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day. Is this being celebrated at the MK at Pirates of the Caribbean? Just wondering!!

Oh wow I didn't realize that was today already!!

Last fall my preschool class celebrated in grand fashion, but this year they have moved me to a difference center so my class this year hasn't become pirates yet...

Ahoy maties!!

Oh wow I didn't realize that was today already!!

Last fall my preschool class celebrated in grand fashion, but this year they have moved me to a difference center so my class this year hasn't become pirates yet...

Ahoy maties!!

I didn't either but I received an email reminding me.

Thanks! Here Be the Official Website...Arrrrr! pirate:
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

tlapdbanner2.gif

The Portland (maine) Pirates were giving away tickets to their first home game today to anyone who showed up at noon and gave their best ARRRRR! I didnt realize that it was a National Day. Who knew!!

Ahoy, maties! Keep a weather eye open, 'cause I've gone 'n merged two identical threads together!

Talk like a pirate day is brought to you by the letters ayyyyee and arrrrh. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter