Tambu Lounge closed?

scotthart

You didn't see anything
I just read in another post that the Tambu Lounge is closed for refurb. Can anyone verify this and does anyone know when it might re-open? I can't imagine a trip to the Poly without a Lapu-Lapu!

I was there about 5 days ago, and the lounge is undergoing refurbishments-- however - you can still order a LapuLapu and sit in the area near near the atrium --- We had backscratchers;) ---Don't know how long the Lounge will be closed - Heck, It may even be done by now --- We walked thru the Lobby of the AKL one night around 9:30pm with No holiday decorations in sight, and by 8:30 am the next day - ALL of the Christmas Decorations were up!! (Bummed we missed seeing them do their magic!) - Point is, Disney can move pretty fast when they want to!! Jill

Scott I'm with ya on the Lapus:D Besides, being served in a pineapple I'm pretty sure requires the minimum daily requirement for...something;)

You can also order a Lapu Lapu at Kona.

I was there about a week ago for the first time since I had heard so much about the backscratcher. That was the first time visiting the Poly too. So I wasn't really in the lounge but kinda the hallway? If so, that is good to know because I was thinking the atmosphere was terrible and I totally preferred the lounge at PO Riverside where we pretty much always stay. Also, that experience walking into the Poly was right when everyone was getting back from the MK and was incredibly crowded and noisy. This is a good thing for me because it makes me not want to stay there even though I'm sure it is not always like that since everyone loves the place.

Scott I'm with ya on the Lapus Besides, being served in a pineapple I'm pretty sure requires the minimum daily requirement for...something

I agree Micca, if not vitamin C then definitely rum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter