Tambu Lounge - is it hard to get in?

CdnWDWfan

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are planning to go to Tambu Lounge after 4pm on our MK day Jan 5. Is this lounge a really busy one, and should we factor in a potential long wait to get in? Just wondering what the norm for this lounge is - is it really popular and always busy? Would there possibly be a less busy time to go? Thanks!

Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian is an open bar. If you cannot get seats at the bar, there is plenty of seating in the surrounding area - or there's always been when we go.
Great, thanks! We were hoping to get food there, but not necessarily staying a long time . I guess we just have to hope we can seats at the bar then to order food .

Great, thanks! We were hoping to get food there, but not necessarily staying a long time . I guess we just have to hope we can seats at the bar then to order food .
Not sure about food availability. Snacks, maybe. Are you sure you're not thinking about Trader Sam's?

Not sure about food availability. Snacks, maybe. Are you sure you're not thinking about Trader Sam's?
No, I had read that Tambu has a few of the items on its food menu that are served at Ohana’s, and since we can’t get a reservation for Ohana, I thought this might be the next best thing…I am hoping that is still the case.

No, I had read that Tambu has a few of the items on its food menu that are served at Ohana’s, and since we can’t get a reservation for Ohana, I thought this might be the next best thing…I am hoping that is still the case.
We did this Christmas week! Had the noodles, pot stickers, and wings. It was excellent! Didn’t have room for dessert but they had that too.

Good to know - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter