Tanabata at Tokyo Disneyland

DreamSweetsLove

Loves Mickey
Usually Tanabata, the Japanese Star Festival in English, is only held for one week at Tokyo Disneyland but since it's the 30th anniversary year it will last two weeks this year! I'm at the parks now waiting for the parade and will be updating with pictures from twitter (@dreamsweetslove)and video on YouTube this evening and will link photo's on this thread throughout the week! If anyone else is here these next two weeks please feel free to add your Tanabata photos and memories as well! Hope all your wishes come true!

Glad you enjoyed it!:goodvibes I want to upload some photo's too but am so exhausted after today. It was super hot!:faint: I met with a friend and ended up staying for the night showing of Easter in NY at DisneySea which was really fun but it meant I was at the parks almost all day. Might take a rest tomorrow and go back on Wednesday.:yay:

Great video. Thank you for sharing. TDR has sooooooo many great touches like this. I wish I could go back now! (Even if I've abandoned my last trip report!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter