Tangeroa Terrace Questions

Abharmagic

DIS Veteran
Is the menu I see online on Disney website all they have to offer? Is everything “Island” flavored? Is it possible to get a plain burger, or a sandwich other than pulled pork? Tell me more about Tangaroa Terrace- sombeone who has been there recently- like the past two months (since the flatbreads were removed from the menu). Feeling kinda meh about this as our only choice for QS at DLH.

***Edited to add- I spelled it wrong but don’t know how to fix my thread title- sorry ***

Last edited:
Yes, you can order the cheeseburger as plain as you want. The teriyaki sauce is not IN the burger, it is on the burger. :-) We love to chill out there, even if we aren’t staying at the hotel.

Actually yes they do, I’m mixing it up with Trader Sam’s! Yes, they have like yogurt, fruit, sandwiches, cold stuff like that at a grab and go counter.

Great- thank you ^^^

Anyone have a link to a walkthrough showing the cases and offerings? Kind of like Josh does on Easy WDW- but for DLR. Anything like that for the 3 Disney owned resorts QS dining options?

We were there in December the girls liked it (6,10). They had mickey waffles for breakfast and at a very reasonable price. I thought it was a nice place to get quick food The shrimp tacos were good and DH had a teriyaki burger but asked for the sauce on the side. Overall we liked it the prices are good and so is the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter