Tangled

The movie's animation was superb and I like the story line of it. the facial expressions of all the characters were greatly impressive. My younger sister watched the movie again and again.

Completely loved it! It felt like good ole Disney to me! I just saw the DVD comes out March 29th!

I saw it and i loved it especially her hairs which were knotted by those villagers .... like how they put flowers into her hairs...!

I just got the PreOrded BluRay DVD...I love it!

Even though it's the last, I definitly think it is one of the best Disney Princess movies :)

I've seen Tangled a number of times now since the BD came out. I have to disagree on at lease some of the music. I think "When Will My Life Begin" and "I See the Light" are both fantastic. I think they are just a bit more pop-py than part of your world, or its like.

I've seen Tangled a number of times now since the BD came out. I have to disagree on at lease some of the music. I think "When Will My Life Begin" and "I See the Light" are both fantastic. I think they are just a bit more pop-py than part of your world, or its like.

I completely agree.

Maybe after seeing The Princess and the Frog this skewed my opinions of the songs because the musical numbers in that movie were just so aweful.

But either way I do love the music and I think Many Moore did a superb job!! I do admit to tearing up during "I See the Light"

I just got to see it this past weekend and I loved it. One of the best animated movies in awhile. I loved the addition of Flynn to the Rapunzel story.

I love Tangled (Hence my siggy ;))

I saw it twice at the theater and then a bunch of times at home since I got it on dvd a couple of weeks ago.

Could it ever replace movies like The Lion King or Cinderella? Probably not, but I still thought it was a beautiful movie.

I am just bummed because its the last princess movie disney is making :sad2:

I agree with this. I'm not very girlie-girl but my favorite Disney movies are the princess ones, the others just aren't as memorable to me. Pixar definitely has the "other" themes covered.

Tangled is my favorite movie ever. I am too obsessed with it for my own good.

I love it!

SAY WHAT???? Disney's not going to be making any more princess movies! I guess I've been living under a rock, but I haven't heard this before....

WHY????

Love Tangled and have watched my 3D Blu Ray 4 times this week, have a little plush Pascal who watches it with me and I blast the soundtrack out in my room. Maybe my favourite Disney film ever :confused3

I have seen this movie more then 5 time and still watching. Its really one of the best animated movie.

Words cannot describe my love for Tangled. Every time I try to tell someone about it, I end up flailing and making noises.

Tangled movie is one of my favorite animated movie and i have watched it near about 10 times and never get bored of it.

Tangled is fantastic animation movie. It has well animation which make it powerful. The story is amazing. That have some magical effects which make it more attractive.

I think Tangled is right up there in the best of the Disney canon. It's easily in my top five favourite Disney movies. It's at once familiar with the princess conventions, but departs from it in ways that feel authentic and natural as opposed to deliberately contrary. Many contemporary princess stories tend to be apologetic (Princess and the Frog) at best or openly hostile at worst (Shrek) towards the Disney princess. It's no great insight to say that Snow White is a passive heroine--she's a product of pre-feminist age--and making fun of it is about as lazy as satire gets. I feel like Tangled combines the antiquated princess character with a contemporary sensibility without needing to state "This ain't your Grandma's princess!" at every turn.

So, yeah... thumbs up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter