• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tangled!

Wow!!! I finally saw it last night with a big group of friends and it was sooooooo good. I will definitely need to own it.
Wow... again... lol. There hasn't been a recent Disney movie (besides Pixar that is) that I've loved nearly as much as this.

It was extremely beautiful and the music gave me major nostalgia because it had the old time princess movie feel to it. <3

**Spoilers Ahead!!!**

I really loved how original both lead characters were, as well as the villain.

Flynn is definitely not your typical male lead for disney, he's a rogue but with a soft side. He's not perfect or rich but he's amazing and absolutely hilarious. He's up there with the Beast as my favorite male lead. Like the beast he's got flaws, but was able to move past them for the woman he loves.

Rapunzel is so lovely. Her spirit just seems kind of different from the other princesses. She's extremely kind but not too gullible and I love love love her choice of weapon.

Mother Gothel was such a great villain. She's incredibly creepy but sometimes she seemed sweet. It was hard to tell exactly where she stood with Rapunzel, sometimes it seemed like she cared about her and others not at all. Her song was crazy awesome though, I loved it.

I cried a few times during this movie. I cried when they showed her parents lighting the first lantern, seeing how heart broken they were really got to me.
I also cried during the whole scene when Flynn cut her hair and was dying and had told her she was his new dream :lovestruc :sad1:, oh man I was scared she wouldn't be able to save him. Considering they killed Ray in The Princess and the Frog.

Good gravy I could go on forever about all the things I loved, considering it was pretty much everything in the whole movie. XD
I'd really like to see it again if I get the chance and I've never wanted to see a disney movie twice in theater before.

I went with my family on Thanksgiving. We took my 11 year old autistic cousin with us also. He loved it. It was really funny because when Flynn cut off Rapunzel's hair to protect her from Gothel, he stood up in the theater, started clapping, and was yelling in his high-pitched vioce, "YAY! You did it!!!" It was really adorable

I went with my family on Thanksgiving. We took my 11 year old autistic cousin with us also. He loved it. It was really funny because when Flynn cut off Rapunzel's hair to protect her from Gothel, he stood up in the theater, started clapping, and was yelling in his high-pitched vioce, "YAY! You did it!!!" It was really adorable

:goodvibes Awww! That's adorable. I love when kids get super into things, it makes me happy.

That whole scene was just so touching. :lovestruc

I've seen it 3 times now and it's still not getting old! If anyone is thinking about whether or not they want to see it, just go. It is amazing!!!!

I've seen it twice now, trying to convince my stepdad that we should all go see it Christmas day. The DVD release can't come soon enough!

*Spoilers*

I really loved it. Disney movies are so hard to put into a list of favorites, but its way up there on mine.

All the characters were hilarious. Maximus just cracked me up- I think my favorite line in the movie was when Flynn had the frying pan and was fighting Maximum who was holding a dagger with his teeth and Flynn says "This has got to be the strangest thing I have ever done!" (I know that's not a perfect quote, sorry!)

The movie wasn't just about Rapunzel, and she wasn't all girly. My brother even liked it and he's 14 and went into the theatre wanting to take a nap. Pascal was cute and added to the comic relief. Flynn was adorable... I loved it when he took Rapunzel to the Snuggly Duckling lol. All those thugs were hilarious.

All the singing was AMAZING. My personal favorite: "I See the Light". Oh my gosh, I've listened to that song at least 30 times in the past couple days. It was actually written by the same composer who wrote "A Whole New World". You can see the similiarities.

Amazing twists in the story. A new classic Disney movie. I can't wait to see it again and get it on DVD to watch over and over again.

I really liked it! While it isn't one of my favorites, I would definitely recommend it.

I loved it!! I saw it twice! One or two of my friends thought it was lame but i loved it!!

This movie has quite honestly become one of my absolutely favorite movies of all time. It touched me so deeply, that on several occasions I cried. It was so beautifully animated and Adam Menken is just a lyrical/musical genious.

I think the reason this movie had the effect on me that it did is because I have always have a very strict family, and haven't really been allowed to have the experiences I would like. Now I am 18 and a half and about to leave for Orlando, Fl and fullfill my dream. And her lanturns and his dream of having her, just hit home. Disney is my dream and I went after it, and I will finally be able to experience life and just enjoy every minute of my new freedom.

This movie will forever be in my heart and it will always sit at the top of my list of favorite movies. It truly was the most incredible experience I have had watching a Disney movie, and I going tomorrow with my brother to see it again. I can't wait!

Soo...ever since it came out I saw it four times.

I think it's one of my top 5 favorites now. xD

I LOVED it.

The music was PERFECT. On a re-listen of the soundtrack, I fully appreciated how wonderful and amazing and perfect the score and songs were.

The animation was wonderful and the lanterns were GORGEOUS. At that part, I was so glad it was 3D animated because I just could not see how 2D could capture the beauty of that scene so perfectly.

I loved the story and the characters, and I thought Mother Gothel was a great villain. Not every villain needs magic spells to be threatening, nor do they need to be TEH EVUL all the time. Gothel and Rapunzel's relationship was delightfully twisted. You get the sense that Gothel does care for Rapunzel, even though she's kept her locked away and had kidnapped her as an infant.

And Rapunzel, one of my favourite Disney Princesses. She may be scared of the outside world, but she can definitely take care of her self. Love the frying pan bits.

And then there's Flynn. Oh my God, favorite Disney male ever. I just loved him. And his sacrifice at the end? I almost cried.

I loved Pascal and Maximus too. Hilarious, utterly Hilarious.

Loved the story too. Everyone has a dream, something that they want so badly; and everyone has obstacles they must overcome to achieve them. Wonderful.

I'm going again in the next couple of weeks, if it's still out. I hope it is. Best Disney film in a while.

Omigosh!!! So, I saw this New Years Eve day with my family and I had been so against the movie because CGI and Disney Princesses in my opinion didn't need to be mixed. From Flynn's first line to the credits, I was enthralled. I LOVED what they did with the plot and Flynn is SOOOO adorable! I mean, come on, Eugene!!! How cute!!! I had to buy the soundtrack right away and I really want to go see it again this weekend before it's out of theaters.

So sad that there isn't anymore Princesses planned in the future!

I LOVED it.

The music was PERFECT. On a re-listen of the soundtrack, I fully appreciated how wonderful and amazing and perfect the score and songs were.

The animation was wonderful and the lanterns were GORGEOUS. At that part, I was so glad it was 3D animated because I just could not see how 2D could capture the beauty of that scene so perfectly.

I loved the story and the characters, and I thought Mother Gothel was a great villain. Not every villain needs magic spells to be threatening, nor do they need to be TEH EVUL all the time. Gothel and Rapunzel's relationship was delightfully twisted. You get the sense that Gothel does care for Rapunzel, even though she's kept her locked away and had kidnapped her as an infant.

And Rapunzel, one of my favourite Disney Princesses. She may be scared of the outside world, but she can definitely take care of her self. Love the frying pan bits.

And then there's Flynn. Oh my God, favorite Disney male ever. I just loved him. And his sacrifice at the end? I almost cried.

I loved Pascal and Maximus too. Hilarious, utterly Hilarious.

Loved the story too. Everyone has a dream, something that they want so badly; and everyone has obstacles they must overcome to achieve them. Wonderful.

I'm going again in the next couple of weeks, if it's still out. I hope it is. Best Disney film in a while.

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I completely agree!

saw it 3 times already, I can't wait to pre-order it in blu-ray on the 01/31 I'll also be getting the Rapunzel Limited Edition !

I absolutely LOVED that movie!!!!! I have seen it twice in the theaters, and can't wait for it to come out on DVD!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter