Tap Solo Song for this Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure of a good song but is it possible to incorporate a dog into the routine? That would be awesome.

So, question:

Shouldn't the student get to decide the song? And the costume? I mean, the student is paying for lessons, right? Are you reusing an old costume? If so, why not just use the same number as last time?

Last edited:
I know when I was forking over money to a choreographer for my DD’s solos, I expected the CHOREOGRAPHER to have some input and knowledge regarding the song choice and costume. If I’d come across a choreographer who relied on random internet strangers for guidance in these areas, I’d have fired her.

https://www.weissmans.com/tap/9949.aspx?position=94

Hi, I am choreographing a tap dance solo for an 18 year old. I am using this costume in the link above. Do you have any ideas for a song to match that costume for a solo?

You should totally check out some of the online dance forums. I bet they would have lots of great advice for you.

Potentially starting with "choose the music before the costume".

Bored again, OP?

Let's do something more interesting. What's everybody's favorite thing to make for dinner on chilly fall nights?

I'm always up for chili, but my favotite is corn and crab chowder.

My go to is homemade soup (pork with veggies) and cornbread. But it’s not that cold tonight, so it’s steak and baked potato.

We made baked ziti tonight. With ricotta, marinara, parmesan, mozzarella, and sausage.

With Texas Toast . mmMmmmm

Made some shrimp and grits tonight. Not really a fall favorite but I did perform a bit of a tap dance while I ate it if that counts.

Bored again, OP?

Let's do something more interesting. What's everybody's favorite thing to make for dinner on chilly fall nights?

I'm always up for chili, but my favotite is corn and crab chowder.

Something carby

We like chili too but for some reason our favorite chili mix is sold out everywhere. I'm too lazy to make my own.

Chicken and noodles is a good one too. No dancing necessary. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter