Tapatalk

No, there are 6 Disney forums available on Tapatalk, but unfortunately the DISboards aren't one of them.

Bump. I love the tapatalk app. It much better than going on the forum on such a small screen.

Come on now! Lets get it activated. It's not like there are cost involved, it's a free plugin.

The DIS actually has an app for the iPhone: eTicket

Check it out here: eTicket

Tapatalk is a free app that works across all platforms that supports nothing but message boards. Since eTicket is limited to just the iPhone, Tapatalk would be a great option to have.....and again its free.

I will give this a bump to see if webmasterkathy will respond. I really wish the DIS would get on the Android train. It is growing much faster than iphone and will eventually overtake it. It is a matter of when, not if. Thanks in advance!

There is a bigger market then iPhone. Why spend the time to build and app when you can just install the plugin and be done with the complaining?

If it help.. Please, pretty please.. With sugar on top.:lmao:

us-smartphone-platform-share-february-2011.png

I just read another thread from this summer/fall with an update from a couple of weeks ago. It sounds like the board software (PHBB, I think) is not compatible with tapatalk, and that the software that is compatible with tapatalk (vbulletin) is not able to handle the traffic here. So it sounds like there is a plan to use an alternate provider, but there is a technical glitch related to server upgrade. That's the cliff's notes from this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2600080 Hopefully there will be more updates to come from @WebmasterAlex.

Cate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter