Target and Disney Collaboration

I did get the table runner (so cute & colorful!), a mug and the goldfish crackers. Our Target is apparently going through a remodel so everything was kind of all over the place.

Based on your location in your profile I think we may have the same Target.

I got the goldfish and the nail polish. Couldn't resist the mickey head shaped glitter in that set.

What all did you end up getting? I went last night and many of the things were cute. I also noticed alot of things were starting to sell out such as the mickey earrings, clutch, and backpack.

This will sound silly, but were the earrings in the jewelry department? I haven't seen those or the makeup bag (and there's like 5 Target's around me that I've been checking).

This will sound silly, but were the earrings in the jewelry department? I haven't seen those or the makeup bag (and there's like 5 Target's around me that I've been checking).

Those items were in the womens/juniors clothing section at my Target.

EDIT: Looks like the cw doesn't apply.

Not that this helps a ton, but there is a 20% off cartwheel for apparel and accessories (men, women, children). :rolleyes1

Last edited:
I bought a few things including Mickey XL and gallon size ziplock bags (cartwheel deal now so they were 15%off I think). Also bought the goldfish crackers!

Not that this helps a ton, but there is a 20% off cartwheel for apparel and accessories (men, women, children). :rolleyes1

Unfortunately, Disney stuff not included:worried: . I was in yesterday, and tried to buy a shirt, but was not part of it - Star Wars was though, which made DD happy. Did find a canvas beach tote that I really wanted for myself, but resisted and bought for a friend for her bday in June, since she is a big Disney fan, and goes to the shore every week in the summer. I also bought a set of 4 plastic cups(found small ones, hoping to grab tall ones in another store) in the summer section, and may go back and grab a cute beach towel - that section had a lot cleared out, hopefully they will restock but not sure since seasonal.

Unfortunately, Disney stuff not included:worried: . I was in yesterday, and tried to buy a shirt, but was not part of it - Star Wars was though, which made DD happy.

Oh, bummer! The app shows bags and jewelry as 20% off online, so I assumed the cartwheel would work in store. (And it wasn't listed in the exclusions. ) You saved me a trip tonight!

We have a trip planned in July, so we, dd almost (12) and I were super excited about this! Went to 2 Target stores in our area and were able to score: clear small cosmetic bag with black mickey heads, 2 small black Mickey ear bags, 2 sets of Mickey hair ties, 1 set of silver Mickey hair pins, 1 silver Mickey headband, 2 Mickey head water bottles, 1 Mickey hand sanitizer, 1 box Mickey gallon size baggies, 3 pk of Mickey sunscreen and 1 Mickey eye shadow pallet. Super happy with the things we got, but would love to have a lipstick, nail polish and goldfish. Wondering if they might get in more stock? We have another store about 15 minutes away and may plan a trip there on Sat.

Based on your location in your profile I think we may have the same Target.

I got the goldfish and the nail polish. Couldn't resist the mickey head shaped glitter in that set.

Haha it totally threw me off! I came in the side where all the fencing & tents were in the parking lot and had a mini panic attack thinking it was closed. Takes me 30 mins or so to get there so I was happy they had some Disney things!

No one Target had a Disney area set up in the front, the other Target had things spread out and the jewelry was in the Kids department.

I nearly fainted when I saw all the disney stuff last week. I had to literally run out of target. Now I must go tonight for those crackers.

Didn't see this when the collection first came out, I ran to target and bought 3. Sometimes I wonder why I'm broke.

53062026.jpg

DD's bday is coming up so I got her 2 shirts - Living the Dream, and the rainbow one.
I also got the tablecloth - love the print!

The closest Target is an hour away do I got what they have available online. They did have 20%off clothing on Monday plus the cc discount.

I was planning to have a basket of goodies delivered to our room for our trip next week, but I think I’m making a target run. I can get bunches of stuff for a fraction of the cost. I was there just this last Sunday and bought a few cute things. We’ve had the goldfish crackers for a few weeks now. I picked up the eyeliner and really like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter