Target cyber Monday discount

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
What time does the Target cyber Monday discount start? It is now 12:57 am here in Minnesota and it tells me to check back later that it is not current.

Wish I knew. I've been checking since 12:20 am EST. The BF deals were up at 3:55 am when I woke up to check on something I wanted. Where did you find the code?

Looks like 3 am EST was the magic time! Too bad Lego isn't included. Guess I'm going back to sleep since that was all I needed.

I was just about to buy a Roku stick and a TV and they website is toast!

ETA, my Target App doesn't work either.

I was just about to buy a Roku stick and a TV and they website is toast!

ETA, my Target App doesn't work either.
I wonder if Disney IT people moonlight for Target? Yesterday, it was their online order pickup interface that was down. I was able to pick up my order but only because I had access to the confirmation email on my phone. The team member was able to give me the items I ordered for the price I got on the website but I had to pay for it again and then cancel the online order. I lost out on the Swagbucks I would have earned for the order, plus I had to use my REDCard since the GCs I had used for the order were depleted. The money is back on my GCs today.

Target's site is back up, I just placed an order. Hurry before it crashes again!! :laughing::laughing:

I cannot get anything to add to my cart...'long line' they say...wow! Amazing how buy that site is!

I was finally able to place an order. I kept on getting an error on my payment but I finally figured out it had my old non-chip card as payment.

I already bought a game and some Cologne. there site is funky, still waiting on my confirmation email.

Theres also a $5 off $50 coupon code.
cologne was 10%+15%+50% off 2nd bottle, lots of stacking going on! lol

I finally got my order through too. I bought a game, a furniture piece and some toothpaste lol. I'd love to shop more but their site is so frustrating.

I already bought a game and some Cologne. there site is funky, still waiting on my confirmation email.

Theres also a $5 off $50 coupon code.
cologne was 10%+15%+50% off 2nd bottle, lots of stacking going on! lol
Shoot! I didn't know about the extra $5 off :(. What is the code?

Use code TGTGQJV7 for $5 off $50.
Bummer, can't use it:

"The promo code you entered could not be applied either due to your cart not meeting the requirements or it is not combinable with another promotion already in your cart." My cart has $85 worth in it but I'm using the CYBER15 and SHINE codes already.

I got a $5 off $50 emailed to me a couple of days ago. My code was TGT26RYS.
Bummer, can't use it:

"The promo code you entered could not be applied either due to your cart not meeting the requirements or it is not combinable with another promotion already in your cart." My cart has $85 worth in it but I'm using the CYBER15 and SHINE codes already.

I had a different code for $5 off that I did combine with same codes you are using. Let me try to find and I'll post it. Mine was emailed to me.

I got a $5 off $50 emailed to me a couple of days ago. My code was TGT26RYS.

I had a different code for $5 off that I did combine with same codes you are using. Let me try to find and I'll post it. Mine was emailed to me.
Thanks!

$5 off your next $50 order*.
use promo code at checkout. ends 12/2/2015. TGT26RYS

Try that. Hope it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter