• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target - Holiday 10% Off Target Gift Cards

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard if they're doing this next month? I haven't heard anything, but I'm hoping because I have several to buy.

I asked a store manager a few days ago, and he told me he never even heard of this deal.

Sam's Club did last week and they were gone in 6 minutes - or so says the many angry people on message boards.

Pretty sure this comes up every year and the answer is no, but can you buy other gift cards, using Target gift cards to pay for them at Target? Also pretty sure you can't buy discounted Target gift cards using your Target Red card.
I know, division by zero in there somewhere...

Pretty sure this comes up every year and the answer is no, but can you buy other gift cards, using Target gift cards to pay for them at Target? Also pretty sure you can't buy discounted Target gift cards using your Target Red card.
Actually you can buy discounted Target gift cards with your Red Card. I did so in Oct.

You cannot buy other gift cards with your Target gift card.
You can use your Target Red card to purchase the Target gift cards at the 10% discount. You don't get an extra 5% off, though, for using the Red Card.

You used to be able to buy Disney and other gift cards with Target gift cards but they stopped that a few years ago. Walmart also stopped allowing it with Walmart gift cards last year.

I used to use both stores trade in programs and trade in video games and used those gift cards to buy Disney gift cards. It was a great way to save money for trips especially when Target was sometimes giving trade in values for more than what the game originally cost to buy.

Actually you can buy discounted Target gift cards with your Red Card. I did so in Oct.
You can if they have one of these discount offers. But you can’t get the 5% red card discount on Target gift cards at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter