Target or Walmart near port?

vtwep

DIS Veteran
Looking to grab a few items on our way from the airport to our night-before-the-cruise hotel. Any suggestions a Target or Walmart in the area? Any we should avoid?

There's a WalMart Supercenter off SR-528 (Exit 45A). Also a Publix, CVS, Aldi's and a few other stores. Can't vouch for the area though.

There's also a Walmart Supercenter off SR-520 in Merritt Island--it's not as new as the one off 520, but not in a bad area. There's also a Target, TJ Maxx, Publix, Aldi, etc in Merritt Island (exit 49S off SR 528). All are in areas that you'd want to avoid. Shouldn't have trouble locating them with a Google search.

Thanks! And sorry - Port Canaveral. This is our first cruise...so that's the only one on my radar.

We always stop at the Publix off 528 and N Courtenay Parkway (not sure of actual exit number). It's only maybe 1/2 a mile to a mile of 528. It is nice, clean and has a good wine selection which is really my only prerequisite...

There's also a Walmart Supercenter off SR-520 in Merritt Island--it's not as new as the one off 520, but not in a bad area. There's also a Target, TJ Maxx, Publix, Aldi, etc in Merritt Island (exit 49S off SR 528). All are in areas that you'd want to avoid. Shouldn't have trouble locating them with a Google search.
I always wondered where a Wal-Mart was around there. Thanks for the heads up!

Can you clarify - "all are in areas that you'd want to avoid".

Can you clarify - "all are in areas that you'd want to avoid".

A thousand pardons. I meant to type all are NOT in areas you'd want to avoid. Frankly, I would say there aren't any areas around the port (Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island) that you'd want to avoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter